Stephen Nolan, Wexford Hurler

What is he at? Was that website thing a joke or not?

The one that was with him was a right annoying auld cow. I though he came across well.

I’ve had some friends actually take some “training” with Nolan and they were none too pleased and thought it was a scam.

The best dating training company in Ireland in my opinion is Daygame Lifestyle.

www.daygamelifestyle.com

[QUOTE=“PaddyDaygame, post: 1001310, member: 2777”]I’ve had some friends actually take some “training” with Nolan and they were none too pleased and thought it was a scam.

www.daygamelifestyle.com[/QUOTE]
You wouldn’t have a horse in this race would you Pad?

[QUOTE=“PaddyDaygame, post: 1001310, member: 2777”]I’ve had some friends actually take some “training” with Nolan and they were none too pleased and thought it was a scam.

Tell us a bit more about it Paddy you spamming cunt

hi paddy

thanks for joining the site, I have a few friends who aren’t courting at the moment and I think ill send that link onto them, you never know they might just find “the one” through that site.

anyhoo ,happy posting

post reported

FOAD you hun cunt

Nolan would shit all over your ramshackle organisation. Your website is dogshit.

The fucking weirdo has been going around taking pictures of random birds in Dublin, I’m not sure thats who you want to be taking lifestyle instruction from.

@PaddyDaygame, you’re a fucking creep, spying on random birds and taking advantage of vulnerable girls to try and scam some dog ugly, socially inept cunt out of a few euros

@Rocko report this cunts IP address immediately.

Fucking hell!!

RESIDENTIAL

DUBLIN RESIDENTIAL

7 Days, 24/7 – €1999 (No rent/bills, sleep in my spare room for 7 nights, we will live together for 7 straight days, deep identity level change guaranteed)

OTHER CITIES RESIDENTIAL

7 Days, 24/7- €1999 (I will come to your city and live there and train you for 7 straight days. I don’t mind staying in a hotel. I am open to staying with you too but the most important thing is that we spend most of our waking hours together, turning you into your best self. You will truly be living The Daygame Lifestyle when we are done).

7-day residential programme!

@PaddyDaygame, you horribly creepy cunt.

Where can I download the latest movies from?

Nice to see a Wexford Hurler doing well for himself all the same

Spamming 101.
Don’t use the name of the site you are trying to plug as your username.

Stephen Nolan is teaching lads how to score? Do what I say not what I do job?