Stephen Nolan, Wexford Hurler

Call away Mac but im genuine. I dont have time for the site anymore and to be honest its time to grow up and with ppc starting in april. No tebrands but I may add myself to the list of cunts who look but dont touch in guestland

I don’t know, pal. fooley’s been making an absolute cunt of himself on the internet for many years now. It’ll surely miss him if he goes.

He has never been the same since his hero Cahill went batshit crazy over on AFR

Yeah thats it

Rocko as gary gilmore said; lets do this

Don’t do it art-don’t let the bullies win. I often feel like throwing in the towel after a particularly rough day of dumb ratings and TASE telling me to fuck off and die but if I did, then the bad guys win. Take the long weekend to think about it at least.

Yeah, but he’s winning offline so his departure could very well be the internet’s loss.

Win what Horsebox ? Some virtual backslapping from likeminded virtual friends? At the end of the day, having done a cost/benefit analysis of my time on the site, I feel that my time and energy could be put to better use. Of course ill miss the fact that a post from me is enough to have a few of the lads here frothing at the mouth.

this post seems very familiar, have you left the site before artfoley

Nope count of monte cristo that was all off the top of my head and ive never left the site before

Why do some people who claim to want to leave TFK ask for my help in doing so?

Ok tell me how to delete an account and all posts Rocko because I dont seem to be able to do it on mobile

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 811031, member: 129”]How can you leave? How can you be let leave??? This is dreadful.

http://homepage.eircom.net/~LimerickNomad/KF_afSundayTribune_040725.jpg[/quote]
holy fuck, what a wonderful item of internet memorabilia. on a further note why do people announce leaving the a website. just leave ffs

he’s looking for attention

Its pretty much the same as some cunts have a particular way of entering a room, allegedly

Foley you English cunt, stop pretending to be something you are not

Typical private school attitude if quitting when things get tough. You wouldn’t see us CBS educated lads doing that. We’d prob just bend over though.

T[quote=“artfoley, post: 811042, member: 179”]Rocko as gary gilmore said; lets do this[/quote]
is he the same Gary gilmore from cartoon?

another historical gem there.
are you gone or is this a phased withdrawal from tfk where you reduce post numbers over a period of months to allow other`s to fill the huge hole left by your departure?

Stephen Nolan is on RTE 1 at the moment.