Stephen Nolan, Wexford Hurler

That is fucking wonderfully funny.

[quote=“Bandage”]1:30 in this video - Stephen Nolan, Wexford hurler, displays ‘how to stop a moving target’:
[/QUOTE]

he obviously picked that up after the league final:rolleyes:

art, this isn’t something to ridicule - it’s something to celebrate. It once again shows the sophisticated side of both Wexford and our citizens. If we can’t learn how to get a bird’s number from Stephen Nolan, then who can we possibly learn from? I haven’t felt so proud since the new Wexford Opera House was officially opened.

Who performed the opening ceremony?

I’ll say the obvious-

Hope he can teach the Wexford forwards how to score.

Ho hup.

This is mind-boggingly brilliant. Found an article on the perfect date by him.

12.30 am: Finally, you tell her that you are only going to show her your tropical fish for ten minutes. You have to get up really early to drive into another town for work. Lead her to the taxi and take her to your home. Sit on the couch next to her, and remember the steps in the seduction phase that we teach throughout our new ebook “Learn to attract beautiful women - Kama Method”

Get him registered here and he can mentor us.

Have you seen “Blue”, the guy he operates with? :smiley:

http://wexfordoperahouse.ie/news-a-press/news-archive/19-local-community-invited-to-participate

The official opening ceremony of the building will be performed by An Taoiseach, Brian Cowen, on Friday, September 5th, prior to his appearance later that evening on Irelands most popular and longest-running chat show, The Late Late Show which will broadcast the first of its new season live from the main auditorium, the John and Aileen OReilly Theatre.

Some cunt from Offaly.

[quote=“Thrawneen”]This is mind-boggingly brilliant. Found an article on the perfect date by him.

Get him registered here and he can mentor us.

Have you seen “Blue”, the guy he operates with? :D[/QUOTE]

Maybe he could teach you French :thumbsup:

Mac, if only I’d known about Kama Lifestyles before my last trip to Paris, I wouldn’t be in the quandry I’m in now.

Whats the French for “righ”??

[quote=“Bandage”]Working as a ‘dating coach’ for kama lifestyles.

Basically, lads pay 300 to attend a seminar giving them tips on how to pull women and then get brought out to a pub/club to try to put what they’ve learned into practice.

Fucking hilarious. Check out www.kamalifestyles.com, then click ‘bootcamps’, scroll down and watch part of Stephen’s lecture.

I can imagine James Ryall giving one of these in Kilkenny. The most ridiculous thing in the world ever.

Jesus Christ. :smiley: :smiley: :D[/QUOTE]

Genius!
Surely this is a pisstake though? DavidwithafuckingH!

A decent attempt at a ball hop by young Nolan…

“J’ai donn juste mon nombre l pour vous pargner la maladresse de doit vous le demande”

This is so funny…how to get a bird’s number, if you don’t know how to do that by now you are rightly gimped.

I’d like to know what beautiful woman Stephen currently has on his arm. Show us your medals so to speak. Anyway any intercounty hurler has a huge advantage especially in his own little county pond.

This potato picker Nolan comes across as a proper tool.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]
This potato picker Nolan comes across as a proper tool.[/QUOTE]

Well said, I doubt the likes of Eamonn Cregan or Jimmy Smyth ever bothered with that kind of craic SS**

the testimonials are gas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqbe63qtqSk&e

[quote=“Bandage”]Working as a ‘dating coach’ for kama lifestyles.

Basically, lads pay 300 to attend a seminar giving them tips on how to pull women and then get brought out to a pub/club to try to put what they’ve learned into practice.

Fucking hilarious. Check out www.kamalifestyles.com, then click ‘bootcamps’, scroll down and watch part of Stephen’s lecture.

I can imagine James Ryall giving one of these in Kilkenny. The most ridiculous thing in the world ever.

Jesus Christ. :smiley: :smiley: :D[/QUOTE]

eh bandage, how did you come across such a site in the first place

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]This is so funny…how to get a bird’s number, if you don’t know how to do that by now you are rightly gimped.

I’d like to know what beautiful woman Stephen currently has on his arm. Show us your medals so to speak. Anyway any intercounty hurler has a huge advantage especially in his own little county pond.

This potato picker Nolan comes across as a proper tool.[/QUOTE]

Don’t be jealous now SS…
I’d say the young lad is riding all round him.

Wouldn’t be all that bad at getting women myself but have to disagree with ya about ‘getting a number’. Wouldn’t have a fuckin clue how to do that seeing as I didn’t grow up in Orange County.

[quote=“gola”]Don’t be jealous now SS…
I’d say the young lad is riding all round him.

Wouldn’t be all that bad at getting women myself but have to disagree with ya about ‘getting a number’. Wouldn’t have a fuckin clue how to do that seeing as I didn’t grow up in Orange County.[/QUOTE]

thinly veiled"i can only score a bird when the 2 of us are pissed" post by Gola