Stephen Nolan, Wexford Hurler

Your choice:

1. I’m Barry from the testimonials video that art posted above;

or

2. A former Wexford player, asking to remain anonymous, tipped off TFK and said, ‘the world needs to see this.’

Thrawneen, where did you find his article?

The veiling was wafer thin on that one in all fairness.

But seriously ‘getting a number’. Come fucking out of it…

[quote=“artfoley”]the testimonials are gas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqbe63qtqSk&e
[/QUOTE]

Despite Sean being enthusiastic about the product, he’s gimped because he’s a twat.

It’ll never be the same outside the ladies jacks in Coppers after this.

‘I’m saving you the trouble of asking me for my number’

Fucking brilliant.

:smiley:

Seriously, if its not a pisstake (which I have my doubts over), how can that lad be taken seriously in an intercounty dressing room again?

A woman asked me for her number one time, ostensibly so she could forward me a joke which she did there and then. I was not interested in this girl at all and we were just out with a group of her friends. She started texting the following week, I engaged in a policy of replying to texts in German (a language she evidently didn’t speak) to shake her off.

I usually just start briefly playing with my phone and suggest something stupid like “shur I may aswell stick your auld number into my phone in case I’ve to text you on a tip for the Galway races”. Everyone knows what you’re at but it keeps up the fascade of innocence.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]

I usually just start briefly playing with my phone and suggest something stupid like “shur I may aswell stick your auld number into my phone in case I’ve to text you on a tip for the Galway races”. Everyone knows what you’re at but it keeps up the fascade of innocence.[/QUOTE]

Good line. Why aren’t you charging 300 for these tips SS?

It presupposes some chat about racing before hand but other than that it’s simple and almost plausible.

I could do with touching up on ice-breaking techniques though. Wearing a Tam O’Shanter at a jaunty angle, while endearing in many ways, is little more than a prop and is hard to take seriously.

shameful stuff. no smiley could express what I think…

[quote=“Bandage”]Your choice:

1. I’m Barry from the testimonials video that art posted above;

or

2. A former Wexford player, asking to remain anonymous, tipped off TFK and said, ‘the world needs to see this.’

Thrawneen, where did you find his article?[/QUOTE]

Barry it is.

Looks like it could have been done for a college project or something? I’m having trouble believing it.

[quote=“Bandage”]

Thrawneen, where did you find his article?[/QUOTE]

I just googled Stephen Nolan Kama Lifestyles, I think. Somebody be a sport and order the book. If that’s real then it’s definitely not some college project.

Well looks it coul be real as they are a registered company alright!

Company name - KAMA LIFESTYLES LIMITED
Type of business - Motion picture and video production
Company incorporation date - 13/02/2009
Monitor this company for changes to its credit score and for new Accounts filings and Director changes.
This is a free service

Registered Number: E0467498 - Registered at Companies House on 13/02/2009
Address: 35 WILLOWFIELD PARK
DUBLIN 4

The Rackards will be turning in their graves…

[quote=“The Runt”]Well looks it coul be real as they are a registered company alright!

Company name - KAMA LIFESTYLES LIMITED
Type of business - Motion picture and video production
Company incorporation date - 13/02/2009
Monitor this company for changes to its credit score and for new Accounts filings and Director changes.
This is a free service

Registered Number: E0467498 - Registered at Companies House on 13/02/2009
Address: 35 WILLOWFIELD PARK
DUBLIN 4[/QUOTE]

i know 4th year students who were doing enterprise modules in UL last year were advertised to go ahead and patent their ideas before handing them up to the lectures if they thought they were good enough…

Just highlighting an important part of that piece.

This is real all right. I was told about it 2 weeks ago but forgot about it as I had a work deadline that day. Anyway, I was deleting old emails in work yesterday and happened upon the one from a couple of weeks back and had a look last night.

Other players found out about it a few weeks ago and some advised him to get his pictures/clips off the site but he’s done nothing about it since. He obviously doesn’t give a shit and it’s all in the public domain on the company website and on You Tube so I didn’t see anything wrong with posting it up here.

I reckon we should move Nolan up to centre forward for the Offaly championship game. He wasn’t great against them in the league final at centre back but I think he’s capable of ripping their defence to shreds.

[quote=“Bandage”]

I reckon we should move Nolan up to centre forward for the Offaly championship game. He wasn’t great against them in the league final at centre back but I think he’s capable of ripping their defence to shreds.[/QUOTE]

And if nothing else he should come out of it with a few phone numbers.

Heard from a good source too that they all actually met yer man Neill Strauss, who writes for the New York Times and is author of the book “The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists” which is all about the same topic that the lads are getting involved in.

But surely a college project still?
I hope.