Stephen Nolan, Wexford Hurler

So you’re saying your mother is a whore?

Right, we all know women are bigger whores now than they ever were. But that’s beside the point. Still can’t fathom why people would part with 300 for this course though I don’t begrudge Nolan his money if people are lame enough to warrant demand for it.

You should read an article by Neil Strauss bandage. To be fair he sells it well. I don’t know about this chancer, but I’d imagine its all part of the same ‘community’ as they call it. I remember an english lad I know tellin me about it a few years ago and some of the stuff they do would make you curious at least. That said throwin out 300 quid for it is a bit retarded but if you’re convinced it works than it’d be better than spendin it in coppers over two nights.

I think the bigger issue is that there is a bloke out there who seems to be happy to give lectures to blokes about how to pull women, go to Ron Blacks, carry around newspaper cutting of himself to show birds and hi five them and show absolutely no remorse.

This man is a cunt.

Since he is a fellow clubman of yours you must know him fairly well. Whats he like?

Just looking at a bit of that youtube clip he seems a fairly serious type. As a business proposition I think he should try and promote how fun it is. Gaming women is hilarious. All the analysis that goes into it I personally find brilliant so I think he would be better pushing that. Women tend to go mad for lads that are a bit charismatic but he didnt seem to have much of it based on that clip anyway.

Id recommed just buying The Game on Amazon to be honest. It gets a bit shit in the end but is a cracking read. But still for some 300 is fuck all. Tom Carter probably finds 300 in his washing machine every now and again. Dont underestimate how people want to be happy, feel wanted and ultimately score above their head. Fair play to Nolan - shite hurler but an innovator and I respect him for that.

[quote=“KIB man”]Since he is a fellow clubman of yours you must know him fairly well. Whats he like?

Just looking at a bit of that youtube clip he seems a fairly serious type. As a business proposition I think he should try and promote how fun it is. Gaming women is hilarious. All the analysis that goes into it I personally find brilliant so I think he would be better pushing that. Women tend to go mad for lads that are a bit charismatic but he didnt seem to have much of it based on that clip anyway.

Id recommed just buying The Game on Amazon to be honest. It gets a bit shit in the end but is a cracking read. But still for some 300 is fuck all. Tom Carter probably finds 300 in his washing machine every now and again. Dont underestimate how people want to be happy, feel wanted and ultimately score above their head. Fair play to Nolan - shite hurler but an innovator and I respect him for that.[/QUOTE]

He’s not an innovator though is he KIB man? He’s just using the ‘game’ as neil strauss calls it and publicising the shit out of it to make cash for himself. He sounds more like a cunt to me.

[quote=“KIB man”]Since he is a fellow clubman of yours you must know him fairly well. Whats he like?

Id recommed just buying The Game on Amazon to be honest. It gets a bit shit in the end but is a cracking read. But still for some 300 is fuck all. Tom Carter probably finds 300 in his washing machine every now and again. Dont underestimate how people want to be happy, feel wanted and ultimately score above their head. Fair play to Nolan - shite hurler but an innovator and I respect him for that.[/QUOTE]

Your last para, that’s the point - all this stuff is all over the internet and you can buy books on it too, if you’re into it. Sitting in a hotel meeting room with a crowd of random blokes as two male instructors paw each other while demonstrating how to touch a woman while conversing with her having paid 300 for the privilege just seems ridiculous to me.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]I think the bigger issue is that there is a bloke out there who seems to be happy to give lectures to blokes about how to pull women, go to Ron Blacks, carry around newspaper cutting of himself to show birds and hi five them and show absolutely no remorse.

This man is a cunt.[/QUOTE]

Open your eyes Farmer. See the bigger picture.

The lad has left college, set up an indigenous business during a recession and is helping to make people happier. One of those top gamers made something like $30m last year in the States from his company so it was only a matter of time before it copped on in Ireland.

Its a game Farmer. He’s probably not like that at all with his own friends. As a business the end justifies the means and he already has an RTE show lined up, Irish Times articles and massive publicity which I think could actually be a flaw in his model. The publicity if you ask me might have come too early.

Sex sells people. Fuck it it makes people so happy why shouldnt it. Look at the growth of Ann Summers, Sex in the City, La Senza (quality stuff there by the way), speed dating, internet dating, communities that you have to pay to join. Nolan is just bringing some intense workshops to the mix for people who lack confidence and want to be happier. Fair play to him.

[quote=“KIB man”]Open your eyes Farmer. See the bigger picture.

The lad has left college, set up an indigenous business during a recession and is helping to make people happier. One of those top gamers made something like $30m last year in the States from his company so it was only a matter of time before it copped on in Ireland.

Its a game Farmer. He’s probably not like that at all with his own friends. As a business the end justifies the means and he already has an RTE show lined up, Irish Times articles and massive publicity which I think could actually be a flaw in his model. The publicity if you ask me might have come too early.

Sex sells people. Fuck it it makes people so happy why shouldnt it. Look at the growth of Ann Summers, Sex in the City, La Senza (quality stuff there by the way), speed dating, internet dating, communities that you have to pay to join. Nolan is just bringing some intense workshops to the mix for people who lack confidence and want to be happier. Fair play to him.[/QUOTE]

I stand by my statement. It takes a certain person to actually do that and he has to carry some of the traits of a cunt.

KIB man definitely is a gamer anyway, that much is clear. How good have you gotten? Not taking the piss.

Ya its a copy and paste job but thats innovation really. He’s using it in a different market (Ireland) for the first time. Rewriting the rules of the dating game.

O’Leary copied the Southwest model to Ryanair. I’m sure Betfair copied a lot of their model from eBay. They are all seen as innovators but really its just copy and paste.

Where I think he could have great success is with older people. When people are paying complete con men (I know one ye might have seen him on the Late Late a couple of years ago) to go to the Phillipines to try and look for wives then you can see how desperate people are to be happy. The Lisdoonvarna festival in September you would see throngs of these around. Its just so so sad. Some of them are beyond hope now but there are others and you would would wonder if they spent the 300 on Nolan’s workshops than getting blocked in Lisdoon for a weekend they would be better off. Men just with no idea of how to approach a girl. Its a bit like speaking in public or one of those. No physical reason why noone can do it but its just purely psychological. That fear and subsequent desperation and depression is a common theme I suspect in an awful lots of suicides in Ireland.

Cunts - Ray Darcy, Ray Darcy

Chancer/Brass Neck - Stephen Nolan.

[quote=“KIB man”]Ya its a copy and paste job but thats innovation really. He’s using it in a different market (Ireland) for the first time. Rewriting the rules of the dating game.

O’Leary copied the Southwest model to Ryanair. I’m sure Betfair copied a lot of their model from eBay. They are all seen as innovators but really its just copy and paste.

Where I think he could have great success is with older people. When people are paying complete con men (I know one ye might have seen him on the Late Late a couple of years ago) to go to the Phillipines to try and look for wives then you can see how desperate people are to be happy. The Lisdoonvarna festival in September you would see throngs of these around. Its just so so sad. Some of them are beyond hope now but there are others and you would would wonder if they spent the 300 on Nolan’s workshops than getting blocked in Lisdoon for a weekend they would be better off. Men just with no idea of how to approach a girl. Its a bit like speaking in public or one of those. No physical reason why noone can do it but its just purely psychological. That fear and subsequent desperation and depression is a common theme I suspect in an awful lots of suicides in Ireland.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you alright but that’s not really how he’s marketed it is it? Don’t know an awful lot about the game but I’d know enough to see that the manner in which it is marketed is incredibly sleazy. There seems to genuinely rock solid principles underlying it alright but the way your man Nolan has gone about it would only make it more embarrassing for lads to do it I would say.

What class of a bird is this lad knocking?

The “men” of Ireland who take up this offer should be truly ashamed of themselves. Perhaps a recession will cure a lot of this.

Small mercies. I can only imagine going home to tell my father I would be setting up this kind of business. He would disown me, and rightly so.

I wonder what Mr Nolans patriarch makes of this?

That’s what we’re all trying to find out - his auld pair are ‘daily mass goers’. :smiley:

I fully expect Mr Nolan to have spit in his young fellas face when this announcement was made.

Perhaps the daily mass going is an attempt to save the funboys soul.

Ah I’ve a girlfriend for years so I suppose it easy talk.

had to edit this post for many reasons :smiley:

I broke my hole laughing at what Nolan was saying about women earning the same as men ya its a bit sleazy but who cares. Men need women, women need men all thats left in the middle is a bit of haggling about the price :smiley:

[quote=“KIB man”]
As for my own game. Ye might have noticed but I am fairly analytical and can be fairly cunning. Have weakness like everyone else and far from the best I know. Best was when I was getting the bus to Liverpool that time. Only two seats left on the bus, one next to a stunner close on a 10 a 9.7 anyway and I have very high standards when it comes to ratings. My brother didnt sit next to her so I had to. After about an hour of not talking to her I thought to myself fuck it. Might aswell roadtest some high risk techniques. So I started chatting away to her, threw in a few negs to which I nearly shitted myself saying. Said I preferred blondes to brunettes - she had dark hair and some average girl sitting a few seats had gorgeous clothes. Also actually got up at one point and walked over to my brother when she was mid sentence. After about an hour she had turned her body completely over to me. I was revelling in it now. Was obvious this bird was actually a classy bird not some whore. She said that Gerrard had tried it on with her before but she blanked him. By the time we were in Liverpool she was asking me where I was staying and did I want to meet up. I teased her and waited until we were getting off the bus to say I had a girlfriend and wasnt interested. Id say she had never been turned down before in her life - the look on her face was priceless. The kick I got off that was one of the greatest moments in my life. My brother was openmouthed.[/QUOTE]

Thinly veiled I sat beside a hot bird on a bus once and had a wank afterwards.