Stick hurling: Parental Guidance advised

Clearly enough, you do not.

I do not need any life lessons from Graham Dwyer’s penpal.

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

I didn’t “let on to be concerned about dirty play”. I simply said that the great Kilkenny team got away with a huge amount of obvious dangerous/dirty play. So you’ve changed the point that I made. You can’t stick to the point. You followed up with a load of what about this and what about that. Again not sticking to the point.

In the space of a few posts there were three clear red card incidents referred to. All three were striking with the hurley, red card offences in any era. No reds were given though. Kilkenny got away with an awful lot of red card offences.

Now, can you fire up the video of Walsh breaking his hurl across Lyng’s legs as Walsh was flat on the ground and Lyng running past him with the ball? It’s the one you described as “a mistimed pull”. We can all have a look then and see how biased and ridiculous your positionis on anything you think is vaguely anti-kilkenny.

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

1 Like

That’s filth from Tannion. No defence

Pure filth.

I forgot how much of a trimming we gave Galway that day, lovely to see

1 Like

He used the edge of the hurl the absolute bastard.

1 Like

Calculated stroke intended to cause injury

Broke his kneecap, deliberately, sliotar nowhere near.

TJ told us at home: “Tannion said to me: '“I’m going to do you, you Kilkenny cunt.” That’s what he was at.”

Henry ran over when he saw TJ on ground and said: "“What’s up with you, T?” Arsa Tannian: “You fuck off, Shefflin, or you’ll get the same.”

Look, you are making an absolute fool of yourself. Give over. Or are you trying to dig a second Suez Canal?

Its gas that all the faux intellectual bullshit essentially boils down to “Dem lads in the black and amber never dun anythin wrong”

1 Like

Stupid anywhere, stupid everywhere.

TFK version of ‘black cat, black kitten’.

And told TJ before puckout he was going to do it.

You’ve no answer, and you can’t stand over the foolish and ridiculous things you said. Simple as.

“A mistimed pull” :joy:

“You’ve no answer”…

God bless you.

That Tannion swipe was as bad a one as I’ve seen in a good while tbf.

Paudie Maher on Rice was a fella going for the ball but let’s be fair losing the run of himself and wildly overhyped & way too eager.

Tannions assault was a petulant filthy stroke from a player who’s team were beaten up a stick and what’s worse there was no ball in the vicinity.

3 Likes

Oh look, it’s the leg hump.

1 Like

He will - I dont ever remember a hint of dirt from him and his hurling ability would be good enough to play anywhere.

Fair fucks to Tannion, he has gone up in my estimations after that. Ye didn’t get half enough of it.

3 Likes

Ah yeah, Moron Gaels is a club with a really large membership.

3 Likes