Stick hurling: Parental Guidance advised

The evidence is clear ref Tannion

He’s enough riding done….

1 Like

Can you explain to me what that has to do with Walsh not getting red card in the incident I referred to?

1 Like

Liam Fennelly told me in 1992 when they had the cup in Callan that he stopped wearing a helmet due to full backs/corner backs pushing it forward under a dropping ball. After hearing that I tried it myself and it works.

1 Like

Hogan should have got a yellow at worst. That decision was a low for the GAA.

Explain to you…?

I do not think you are an idiot, and you seem like a decent sort, but you are making a show of yourself in this thread.

Any comment on Tannian pull?

Ye’ve only won a couple. Come back when ye have a few.

1 Like

Well, I agree, there.

RH was sent off, deservedly, against Limerick for a wild pull.

1 Like

I had lads doing that to me a lot when I was a young unspry U-16 full forward in 92-93.
I never knew Tommy invented it when he was 9 or 10.
A visionary.

1 Like

A Kilkenny forward told me what transpired in immediate aftermath of RH getting red card.

He ran over to referee and said: " Ah, for god’s sake, James… You do realize you’re now after making a fuck out of an All Ireland Final?" Owens: “That’s fair enough but you should have heard what I was told in my earpiece…”

Question: what person is or what people are operating a de facto VAR in Croke Park?

Question: from what county or counties is that person or those people?

Why can’t you admit it was an outrageous pull and merited a red? Tommy is still one of the greatest hurlers ever. The two are not exclusive.

1 Like

Because it was not “an outrageous pull”.

No comment on Tannian?

I don’t recall the tannian incident you’re referring to to be honest, but if you feel do strongly about it I’m sure it merited a red. So did the Walsh pull. It’s mad you deny it. I don’t think I’d have difficulty acknowledging it merited a red if it was a Limerick player.

The Tannian footage is above.

1 Like

Ah stop it will you. You’ve gone an anecdote too far there.

13 Likes

Might be worthy of an article to put the cat amongst the pigeons

True story – and an important true story.