Stick hurling: Parental Guidance advised

The county would be Limerick as they were still sick we beat them in the semi. And it’s people - the Hogan sending off was a conspiracy.

How did you know I am a massive Kraftwek fan?

Even got to see them live a few times.

Apologies… I had been misspelling ‘Tannian’ as ‘Tannion’.

Probably the most correct spelling is ‘Cur’.

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

The pity is that I really like Galway and Galway people and Galway hurling. If I did not live in Ireland’s finest spot, as I do, I would want to live in Galway.

I’ll tell you who it was Bill, it was Declan Kelly!

1 Like

Write about it in your next article so

Had Hogan stayed on do you think Kilkenny would have kept the final deficit to below 10 points?

You tell me. After all, you always put the ‘wit’ in ‘fuckwit’, in how you adore Davy Fitz and Henry Martin.

I don’t think ye would to be honest.

Ye were hopeless that year. Cody was some man to give ye a few weekends out in Dublin…

We hardly wanted Tipp to win in fairness.

Look, you are as boring as Declan Kelly’s chat up lines.

Not only should Tommy Walsh have gotten a red for timbering Brianie Gavin in the head but he should also have been arrested for it.
Also, fair fucks to him for timbering the ref in the head in an all Ireland final and not get sent off or arrested for it. There aren’t too many who can say that.

1 Like

Fairly sure Brian Gavin has his framed jersey hanging up in his house.

You can only admire TW. Not many would pull it off.

You have to hand it to him really.

TNH

:grin:

That harmless little tap by Taz. Didn’t hit the Norman cunt hard enough.

It did. He was in @Piles_Hussain’s place though I can’t remember who else. Bill Hennessy perhaps, Piles will confirm.

This hippyfied lazy smelly looking bag of turf needs to make his way back to TG4, no one gives a highland fling about his notional musings in English.

1 Like