Stone Roses: 20th Anniversary

Really looking forward to this. Hugely positive reviews all round from the Heaton Park gig. Phoenix Park likely to be a complete mess apparently.

:smiley: Cant be much more of a mess than Heaton Park in fairness.

Mud??

Has there been many concerts there in recent weeks where the ground would have cut up?

Weather forecast for tomorrow evening looking much better now.

Canā€™t fucking wait for this!!!

Anyone need a ticket for this? Have a spare. PM me.

Beautiful day in the nations capital, might be alright yet.

I think youā€™re overselling it a wee bit. Quite overcast where I am and I wouldnā€™t be surprised to see rain at some point.

Tickets should be easy enough to come by Iā€™d say? 50/50 about whether Iā€™ll bother heading up to this.

That was the word for the last few days anyway. I reckon Iā€™ll just chance a pair of old runners and hope for the best. Iā€™ll have to pick up a bucket hat somewhere as well.

What are your other options for the evening sid?

A Pot Noodle and a wank

Surely you could manage both.

One of the good news stories of the heaton park gig was the prick whod been everyone who was going to the dublin gig abuse cos he had a ticket for the homecoming gig.

I got a text from him on saturday saying hed missed his flight then i replied at 2 saying if hed got the fast ferry at 1 he could have got to manchester in time

Thatā€™s unreadable. First blood to TASE in the celeb spotting battle.

[quote=ā€œgola, post: 355939ā€]

Thatā€™s unreadable. First blood to TASE in the celeb spotting battle.[/quote]

Go fuck yourself you no mark cork cunt. The only cork posters whose opinions are worth anything on this board are kev and carter

:rolleyes: Iā€™m of all counties and none. Except Cork.

[quote=ā€œgola, post: 355941ā€]

Iā€™m of all counties and none. Except Cork.[/quote]

No denial on the no mark cunt then :lol:

Gutted i wont get to this or the Dublin match at the weekend - top top band, updated the Ipod there recently and had the whole album on repeat for a good week.

If the weather holds up it should be the best gig of the Summer if not the year.

Got a freebie for this today. Came home from work thinking Iā€™d better listen to the songs, havenā€™t listened in years. Realised I still know every word and guitar line by heart. It hardly needs saying how good the first album is. Canā€™t fucking wait.

Looking forward to this. What time are they likely to be onstage?

Meant to start at 21.10 or so. Gates open at 5 methinks.

Canā€™t wait for this. Heading up from Cork there now. Bring it fucking on!!!