Stone Roses: 20th Anniversary

:smiley:

My bad!

You shake it any old way you want to Mbb!

How the fook has this thread turned into a Eurodance discussion thread.

farmer.

Because it’s Farmers day off…

My Stone Roses colletors edition arrived yesterday. It’s a fucking class addition to my collection. I’ll have to give a listen to the previously unheard track thats on it tonight at some stage. Any Stone Roses fans out there should be getting this.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Middle of the road? :eek:

For the record, imo, the first Roses album is infinitely better than anything Oasis have ever done.[/quote]

:D:clap::clap:

Can you give me an idea of what’s on it and why I need to own it.

I have The Stone Roses (double CD 10 year anniversary edition), Turns Into Stone, Garage Flower, The Second Coming, The Complete Stone Roses, the Very Best of the Stone Roses, and numerous live bootlegs.

Please don’t tell me that this yoke has a shiny case and a few lovely postcards and photos or something.

The Roses did like their aul postcards and flowery covers.

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]Can you give me an idea of what’s on it and why I need to own it.

I have The Stone Roses (double CD 10 year anniversary edition), Turns Into Stone, Garage Flower, The Second Coming, The Complete Stone Roses, the Very Best of the Stone Roses, and numerous live bootlegs.

Please don’t tell me that this yoke has a shiny case and a few lovely postcards and photos or something.[/quote]

Here’s whats in it.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stone-Roses-Collectors/dp/B0027CSKQU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1250080618&sr=1-1

Lemon shaped USB

Sign me up :wink:

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]Lemon shaped USB

Sign me up ;)[/quote]

It’s not all it’s cracked up to be, it left a sour taste in my mouth :wink: Hi Yo!

But seriously. 3LPs, 3 CDs 1 DVD, book, art prints and the bonus stuff on the USB stick is worth it. The whole presentation of the package is aesthetically pleasing.

Great news lads- The Roses will be touring later this year.

Brown and Squire buried the hatchet at Manis mothers funeral just recently.

MAD for it !!!

:o

This. Could. Be. Epic.

Not the most accurate of sources…

Ian Brown on the Stone Roses reunion: ‘It’s happening’

Tabloid reports this morning say band’s reformation is definitely on

Ian Brown has reportedly confirmed that the much talked about reunion of The Stone Roses is definitely taking place.

According to The Sun this morning (October 17), magician Dynamo, who is a close friend of Brown, showed the paper’s journalist a text message from the singer about the reunion, which said: “We are going to rule the world again. It’s happening.”

Rumours of a reunion flared up on Friday (October 14), with a major music publicist refusing to confirm or deny that a planned announcement on Tuesday (October 18) would indeed be declaring the band’s return. It follows news breaking last April that singer Ian Brown and guitarist John Squire had met up for what was thought to be the first time since the band’s 1996 split.

The band’s former drummer Alan ‘Reni’ Wren contacted NME on Friday to deny reports that he was involved, but according to the Sun that is a “red herring” and he is very much involved in the reunion plans.

According to the tabloid’s report, Elbow’s Guy Garvey has also confirmed the reunion, with a source telling the paper: “Guy was talking to friends about how the original line-up had been rehearsing over the summer in Manchester.”

If Friday’s rumours are to be believed, plans for The Stone Roses reunion will include a large scale show in Manchester’s Heaton Park next summer.

Are they going to release new stuff? The last time they did that it didn’t go too well. Would be pretty amazing to see them live though.

What an exclusive from SO back in April . :clap: :clap:

At least this time round Brown would be able to sing.

I just put a number in my phone under the name Osama Bin Laden. I got a text from the number that said “I’m not really dead, ha ha” :rolleyes:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/music/2011/10/18/stone-roses-set-to-announce-comeback-tour-today-115875-23496575/

:lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-15333782