Suicide

You are a noble man.

The other fella is a cunt.

Their is 4 of them. Give them a breakšŸ˜€

Lads here trying to out misery each other.

Very disappointed to see @fenwaypark and @caulifloweredneanderthal like this comment.

Wasnā€™t really following the thread @BruidheanChaorthainn but this was the part I was giving a like to, TBā€™s honesty about his own battles.

Convenient ya missed this stuff!

1 Like

Are you judging others here in an attempt to yet again draw attention?

He goes and proves the pointā€¦ Circles back in to measure likes :roll_eyes: pathetic stuff.

2 Likes

Predictable as the weather at the moment.

:laughing:

The six weeks of snow is playing havoc with lads.

3 Likes

6 weeks of too much cocaine might make more sense.

That was an incredible moment, heā€™s a special person.

1 Like

God be with the daysā€¦

1 Like

I was liking the second paragraph.

I did some chanting there for 10 minutes or so and i contemplated the nature of cause and effect while doing so. Iā€™d like to withdraw the harsh words I had with you yesterday. That is not the path to enlightenment.

4 Likes

You are the best of us all

My word. You are unbelievable, well done you :clap:

2 Likes

I struggled with my dads illness. Ive no problems with admitting that. Iā€™ve struggled at various points over the past 12 months. I can admit that openly to my friends. There is no shame in it.

If it bothers lads on here or makes them scream your just attention seeking so be it. I canā€™t change that.

We are all different and cope with the things that are thrown at us differently.

13 Likes

Iā€™d say thereā€™s not a poster on here who hasnā€™t struggled at some point over the last 12 months. A lot of life is shite at the moment and every challenge is magnified.

I hope your Dad is doing well. Seeing a parent struggle with illness is always difficult as in many of our minds theyā€™re always the rock that has been there and we rely on them in ways we donā€™t even realise till we see them sick.

Iā€™m no psychologist but all Iā€™d say is make sure youā€™ve an outlet of some sort to talk to and if you find yourself spending the majority of the day online then get away from the screen and get some fresh air into the lungs. I donā€™t mean this to sound patronising so donā€™t interpret it that way.

8 Likes

Iā€™m telling you boss and Iā€™ve suggested it before but a dog would do you the world of good.

1 Like