Suicide

Rip

Awful thing mate. Sorry to hear.

That’s tough lad RIP

Very sorry for your trouble.

Very sorry to hear that. Can’t imagine what its like for you and the family

Its his family though…young lad left behind I can’t get my head around it

Not uncommon unfortunately. Hard to fathom how the decision is made to finally end it but an unsettled mind can reach these drastic conclusions it seems. Very very sad. Sorry for your loss mate.

1 Like

That’s really awful, mate. Condolences.

Sorry about that pal.

Sorry to hear it mate, a pure cunt of a thing

Their suffering ends, but their families is only beginning. Sorry for your loss. I’ll never get my head around it.

1 Like

That’s terrible. RIP.

Sorry for your loss @feck_it

I agree about the unsettled mind. It’s like a sickness. For someone to do such a thing and leave a family behind, not to mention the self infliction of physical pain so as to end a life, shows how much emotional pain the poor guy must have been in.

3 Likes

Sorry pal. I think you just have to accept that they weren’t rational in the normal sense of the word at the time. It’s easy to say that though. Depression is a cnut of a thing.

Just reading this now kid. Terrible sorry to hear it.

1 Like

RIP

Its a fucking horrible experience @feck_it, sorry for your loss. There’s not much anyone can say or do to make things any better in the next few days. Best thing you can do is just to be there for his child or partner / wife and maybe help out with some of the very mundane things that they might have relied on him to do around the house. It mightn’t seem like much but can be a massive help. It might help with keeping an eye on them to make sure they’re ok too.

2 Likes

I’m not exactly sure of the statistics but it is not true to say that someone who dies by suicide has to have been depressed.

1 Like

Sorry to hear @feck_it RIP

Condolences