Suicide

Again mate, Iā€™ve never been in a room with Bressie

Youl have to take the wild speculation about brezzies tax affairs elsewhere pal

Thatā€™s that one sorted so. Couldnā€™t find anything on any official Leinster source the last time I went looking.

Any auld gobshite would get a number 1 record in ballygobackwards Oireland

Iā€™m telling you what I know

1000 quid for a talk and heā€™s no qualification. Itā€™s outrageous and a scandal.

1 Like

Except Bressie

1 Like

Couldnā€™t get the measure of it?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s Stan Wright.

1 Like

Donā€™t fret about it

I believe he came on as a sub in one game.

His album got to No 2 in Ireland so your right about that

Thus thread is after turning sinister. Lads more interested in scoring points off each other rather than dealing with the issue at hand.

Does that not count as making an appearance for Leinster. Apols if not.

The Mere Mortals got to number 2 in the charts once by handing out albums with gig tickets. Any fucktard could chart in Ireland.

It is. Sure @backinatracksuit rang me earlier for a bit of support he was getting ganged up on here. Disgusting.

2 Likes

I verified what you said. Saying that Leinster capped and sacked a lot of shit back then.

Never heard of them. Any use?

1 Like

I snuck into a blizzards after party upstairs in the Purty Kitchen. I drank vodka and red bull on Bressies dime for 2 hours until I was asked to leave.

7 Likes

Had an All Star playing accordion as well as an intercounty manager as their manager. Legends. Since broke up but one of them is still at it and I posted his most recent effort in the smashing tunes thread with a friend of the forum starring in it. Sure as shit no one watched it because if they had it would have gotten a bit of discussion.

1 Like