Suicide

@backinatracksuit is coming out of this thread in a very poor light.

1 Like

It would be the oddest of shoe horns if it was. I’ve posted about my distain for Breslin many times before.

1 Like

OK mate,
What is a terrible Sammy Sayers type teacher anyway and why do you think that I’m like that?

Now you’re getting to the root of it.

Fuck sake lads

Bressie is very brave. I remember seeing his first video talking about anxiety. I remember crying watching it. It really struck a chord with me. It’s awful seeing the begrudgary towards him

1 Like

I just read the gerlock article and the Joe Brolly quote is very apt to Breslin.

‘Stupid confident people are taking over the world.’

1 Like

Pram running

What are the other 2

6 Likes

@gilgamboa covered this one off mate. We’ll put it down to jetlag on your part.

1 Like

I’m stoned too

6 Likes

Possibly just one of them defending bressie and all the others rowing in behind him. Thats what the carkies do.

@backinatracksuit accused me of calling him a paedo brcause he slept in a tent with his childeren. It was a bare faced lie that he told to gain himself a few likes from the usual suspects on here.
He has never retracted it and iv had savage bad anxiety over it.
@backinatracksuit is a devious opportunist liar and that as far as i can make out is what bressie is also being accused of being, funnily enough.

2 Likes

Its our proudest trait

Are ye all set for the Christmas lads?

1 Like

Ye rallied round wayne donoghue and ye rallied round tim allen. Ye defend yere own.
Donal Og wants leniency for his paedo pal but ye’ll still build a statue of him.
Ye are a funny old lot.

We cant help it sure. Even if you had a badly pock marked face and you were from youghal or somewhere we would embrace you

Was it when you pulled out the oul ruler and tried to play a few tunes?

1 Like

I appreciate it mate, the rest of your e-life now you’ll be stigmatized as a Bressie fan/apologist for clannishly and parochislishly defending the honour of a fellow countyman, a man can have no greater love (not in a gay way)

Sure we’re from cork like I didnt have a choice :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Ok lads. Get a room.*

*Or plane seat in Cark parlance.

2 Likes