Suicide

By that token, you might as well have Wayne Rooney teaching honours maths.

3 Likes

I know for a fact heā€™s charging 1k

1 Like

If it saved one life in each school, it would be a bargain

3 Likes

If you know for a 'factā€™sure that is enough about that. We always take fellas on trust around here

Thatā€™s your choiceā€¦i know a world of teachers and Iā€™m passing on what I was told but more than 1 source.

He charged Amazon more than 1 k. But thatā€™s alright.

1 Like

Amazon probably spend that on doughnuts every day for their Irish HQ

1 Like

To be honest mate, if he saved one life among all those schools then every single 500e would have been well spent, lads want to be negative about everything,

500e in the budget of a school is absolutely tiny, speakers are brought in all the time, sometimes even for teachers as part of Croke park hour meetings, a section of the budget is put away for such circumstances, parents associations would contribute to a speaker like Bressie also

2 Likes

I suspect bressies message is no different to that of anyone with a few letters after their name. If the kids listen to him, maybe it helps, but I suspect that it makes little difference. Having a bit of hope of a reasonable life is the only thing that might make a bit of difference, and that bressie canā€™t help with. Iā€™m uneasy that a school would find it necessary to spend a thousand euro on anyone to talk a bit of basic common sense to kids. The problem with bressie is the audit trail, which suggests that he has repeatedly moulded his story to fit the prevailing wind, and to maximise his marketability.

2 Likes

Not the point tho is itā€¦if he thinks he can ask for more he will, same with youth servicesā€¦ Heā€™s a business.

I personally think heā€™s a spoofer and is ripping off peopleā€¦but itā€™s up to people how they spend their money, heā€™s not forcing anyone to book himā€¦ I just hope heā€™s doling out some decent advice

1 Like

Bressie has a MA in psychotherapy apparently

I spoke about history for over an hour at a primary school for freeā€¦ I refused to take 100e they were giving me.

4 Likes

I know of a school who had Bressie in and suicides went through the roof afterwards.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s very sad

Talk was given, everyone clappy happy, two the following week then.

The seed was planted

A very good source (not Mrs Mac, honest) told me a grand.

What a cunt you really are.

Ouchā€¦

Sure thatā€™s complete horseshit, completely unquantifiable. If we made the school week 2 days it might save more lives, maybe we should try it too.

2 Likes

Ah stop :laughing: