Suicide

Was this in Terenure?

Awful news, condolences. Mind yourself. Sometimes there are no answers.

Was sorry to hear about it tonight at my dinner table. Iā€™ve a brother coaching down there who came over for dinner and he didnā€™t want to raise the story until the kids left the table.

Iā€™m further saddened to hear your connection pal. Heart goes out to all connected, beyond imaginable

Very sorry to hear, may he rest in peace.

Iā€™m very sorry to hear this Fenway

RIP

The poor family

RIP

That is desperate. That poor dad having to make that phone call. He would be in auto pilot mode Iā€™d assume.

RIP. Sorry Fen

Sorry to hear, the death of a young person is always particularly tragic but this is the worst. RIP.

Very sorry to hear that. May they find the strength to put one foot in front of the other over days ahead.

Sorry to hear that
RIP

Iā€™ll never get my head around this. I hope I never do. Thoughts are with you @fenwaypark

@fenwaypark
So sorry to hear that kinda news! Rip to the poor young fella and condolences to his family.

Desperate news and his life ahead of him. Condolences @fenwaypark .

Sorry to hear that chief :cry:

Jesus thatā€™s horrific.

Poor divil

8 Likes

Trying to imagine, born 2004 a blink ago in my minds eye.
RIP
I see his father was Donal Lunny

Jesus sheā€™s had fair amount of tragedy in her life. I read bits of her book sheā€™d a tough childhood the mother had serious mental health problems. Surprised sheā€™s only 2k followers on twitter thought there be more voyeurs than that