Suicide

That’s a scary story.

1 Like

My old next door neighbour took his life knowing he and his wife were expecting their fourth. The nicest chap you’d meet, wouldn’t say boo to you, teatotaler. He was buried on the Friday. The Dad in the house three doors down the other side took his life on the Saturday, wife (from Thai) and two boys left behind. That was a tough week for the village.

3 Likes

Ah suspect, foul play

So my youngest daughter took an overdose of anti depressants. Currently stuck in the hospital at my wits fucking end. With everything thats gone on over the last few years, Im barely holding it together lads
Just fucking barely

85 Likes

Christ Mike, that’s a very tough station. Wishing you and your family the very best.

1 Like

Fucking hell Mike. Sorry to hear this. Hopefully a cry for help.

1 Like

Just hang in there for now. that’s all you can do.

2 Likes

Poor thing. Giver her a hug and if you need to lash out, log on here.

2 Likes

Fuck, mike. Mental. Is she ok physically? Hopefully no lasting damage done.

Hang tough Mike.

Keep her lit Mike. Tell her you love her, always have and always will, and that there’s always a home for her.
:green_heart:

6 Likes

Best wishes to ye Mike. Get well soon to the daughter; having been in a similar situation with a brother years ago, just lend a sympathetic ear

4 Likes

Ah jaysus lad. All the best

Jesus Mike, I dont know what to say. Thats fucking awful. You’d hope it was a cry for help, although knowing your nature I doubt you weren’t incredibly attentive anyway up to now. But we dont know what goes on in their heads. With some luck this can be a turning point, a fixing point.

Stay easy, and just be patient, with both her, but especially yourself and your wife.

1 Like

Hope you’re okay chief. Be there for her best you can. :fist_right:

Sorry to read that pal. I hope it was just a cry for help/ attention but it’s done now, just focus on getting her care. Absolute nightmare tho.

:sleepy: My heart goes out to you. Hang in there. The sense of powerlessness is overhelming I know. Ye will be in our thoughts.

1 Like

Hold tough Mike. Hopefully the worst is over with.

You are in our thoughts Mike. Stay strong