Suicide

Hard going Mike. Wishing you all the very best.

Best wishes to all the family @iron_mike hopefully it’s all better news from here on out.

My heart goes out to you pal, I sincerely hope everything works out ok for you and family, wishing you the very best

Best wishes @iron_mike hope all comes good after a few tough days. As always we are here for you pal

1 Like

No words Mike, worst nightmare stuff, but I guess she needs professional help and now you’ll pull out all the stops to make sure she gets what she needs, good luck

Just saw this,tough one boy but speaking from experience and pietas sterling work, hope you all will pull through this awful time,
Not plamasing here boy ye will be in a different place come 12 months,dm if you’d like this gobshites advice or an ear ,
Normally not always it’s a blip,hope it’s that for your girl

8 Likes

Cant say anything that hasnt already been said @iron_mike but just hope it all works out for you all. Best wishes.

1 Like

Let’s hope @binkybarnes gets great solace from that

5 Likes

Very sorry to hear Mike. Ye have been through hell and back at times over the years. I hope she has even an ounce of your ability to bounce back. I will say a prayer for her.

1 Like

Christ kid. Take care of her and yourself .

1 Like

Jesus @iron_mike that’s tough,hope she’s doing ok.Mind yerselves.

1 Like

Meant for iron mike

Just saw this,tough one boy but speaking from experience and pietas sterling work, hope you all will pull through this awful time,
Not plamasing here boy ye will be in a different place come 12 months,dm if you’d like this gobshites advice or an ear ,
Normally not always it’s a blip,hope it’s that for your girl
Replied to wrong poster initially, sorry boy

Jeez @iron_mike very sorry to hear that.

1 Like

Please God everything works out OK for your daughter and you and your family @iron_mike.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about this @iron_mike. Hope everything will be okay :pray:

1 Like

Very sorry to read this @iron_mike

Hope you and the family can all come out of this difficult situation safely and stronger. Life is for living.

1 Like

Hope she’ll be ok @iron_mike

Well said

Jesus @iron_mike sorry to read this. Hoping for the best for you, her and all the rest of the family.

1 Like