Suicide

I’m more of a man than you’ll ever be.

2 Likes

:popcorn:

there was no depression or suicide back in the 1960’s or 1970’s, we need to examine where we have gone wrong as a society

1 Like

We’re not allowed do that according to @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and @Fitzy - they want us to stick our heads in the ground and let the ‘experts’ deal with it.

you introduced and supplied the board with paedo gags for years

That’s really the problem there isn’t it

gags?

I highlighted an issue with a certain sporting organisations that needed to be highlighted

people are too sensitive nowadays, that has led to generations of weaklings looking for all sorts of crutches that people from previous generations never even knew existed. you couldnt really offend anyone back in the 70s and 80s and if you happened to meet some weakling then at least he’d still be capable of hitting you a puck in the gob instead of playing the victim.
people need to toughen up, fight their own battles, stop playing to the gallery that doesnt really exist.

5 Likes

Ya, we all over think what others are thinking or think of us. Most people we have mutual liking and appreciation for overlook our faults anyway. They don’t really give a fuck. All you have to do is think about it yourself about the people you love and like.

I cannot stand people who want to be liked by everybody

That’s a shit post but I like and appreciate your posts in general, Kev, so carry on and don’t give a fuck about what I said here.

1 Like

That’s why you moved to Australia mate.

1 Like

Which one of you steamers has done away with themselves?

If you log on to the Kevin Myres thread, you’ll see the carnage over there

TouchĂŠ

i’ll tel you whats wrong, the country is full of faggots who have never done an honest days work in their life and have had everything handed to them, and have nothing better to do than sit around thinking about how “depressed” they are

get out and do a bit of work you usless cunts and stop feeling sorry for yourselfs, you might even feel better after a bit of physical activity, there was none of this nonsense back in the 50’s and 60’s, a far better time in Ireland

12 Likes

I’m attending my first funeral for a victim of suicide this morning.

Similar age to myself and similar circumstances as in he was married but didn’t have any children.

Always appeared in great form and was a regular on our racing trips. Hard to get the head around it.

3 Likes

Condolences. That’s not a pleasant occasion.

Sorry to hear that DB.

Condolences DB.

Best to not try too hard. Nothing you could do.