Summer Transfer Window 2013

I can’t imagine he’d be great value for money. United would be in no hurry or need to sell and I don’t think his value will necessarily have decreased in line with his form.

Will Rooney ever leave UTD?

That would be a great result for United if another moneybags team came in with a huge offer for him. They couldn’t let him go to City but he has become a squad player now and if PSG are silly enough to pay big money for him, United should snap their hands off. The Rooneys would fit in very well with Paris high society also so it would be a marriage made in heaven.

Wouldn’t disagree with that. Rooney is struggling with his weight and United have shown that they don’t need him as desperately as previously. If rumours about a move for Lewandowski are true then someone will have to leave. Welbeck probably the most obvious candidate but if a huge money offer came in for Rooney then it might not be dismissed as quickly as a few seasons back.

Of course United could also use the money to buy Ronaldo back from Real Madrid if some papers are to be believed.

[quote=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 741349, member: 1052”]Dzeko wants to return to Germany. You’d imagine Bayern would be the only side who could afford him, possibly Dortmund if they push the boat out after Lewandowski leaves. Dzeko is a much better player than Lewandowski anyway IMO.

I think Mancini’s biggest failing as City manager has been preferring Tevez and Aguero to Balotelli and Dzeko. Balotelli and Dzeko have more dynamism, intelligence and variety to their game, Aguero and Tevez are just two squatty little lads who try and run through you with the ball, they don’t make intelligent runs or offer a focal point in attack.[/quote]

Dzeko to Dortmund pretty much a done deal according to Rafael Honingstein

Yeah as I mentioned the other week he went public with his admiration for Dortmund so that did seem a more likely destination than Bayern. Will be interesting to see how he gets on as a lone central striker but he’ll have plenty of support from the wings anyway. Goetze is just getting better and better.

It’s being reported that Juraj Kucka will join Milan next season, he’a good player and should fit in well with the direction Milan are heading in. A couple more shrewd signings will put Milan right back in the elite of European football.

The Italian press have been running with the story of Alexis Sanchez having agreed to join Inter next season. Inter look in store for a big season next year as they have already been quite busy in the transfer market for next summer. Botta, Campagnaro and Andreolli all look set to come in one free transfers while there is a lot of talk that a €15m deal has been done with Sampdoria for Maurco Icardi.

Wouldn’t be surprised if that was true, Sanchez has had some decent performances but has been a disappointment, with Pedro back in form he is pretty much surplus to requirements

:rolleyes:

he is too much of a footballer and is way too anti drugs for those Spanish wankers

Barcelona have destroyed him, they refuse to allow attackers to play their natural game.

he is too much of a footballer and is way too anti drugs for those Spanish wankers[/quote]

:clap:

Are Juve trying to sign Zlatan? Saw some quotes from Nedved stating that the big man is the best player in the world.

I think it is out of their financial scope if I’m honest, seems to have been more of a fanciful opinion from Nedved rather than something concrete.

Ricky Van Wolfswinkel (who has looked a decent player to me but I’ll defer to eredivisie expert Bandage) has signed a 4 year deal with Norwich. On the face of it that seems a decent coup for them and a strange move from him.

I’ll always remember the day he scored a brace away to Ajax for Utrecht back in 2010. Christ, we were raging in the stands.

http://hamrofootball.com/2013/04/01/frank-lampard-joins-manchester-united/

Great to see. Fergie sure fooled Chelsea with this signing. :clap:

Andre Schurrle to Chelsea looks all but a done deal for around €26 million. Talks that Kevin De Bruyne will go the other way either on loan for a year or as a makeweight

Yeah that’s been rumoured for a while. Schurrle is a good player, better than Marin but still not as good as Reus or Goetze. Between Bayern and Dortmund they already have 2 or 3 better players each in the same position. Germany are producing a lot of quality wide attackers at the moment - but no strikers.

I asked you in the Budeliga thread but got no responses, have you seen much of De Bruyne, he seems a very tidy player from small bits I have seen of him