Summer Transfer Window 2014

Bit ironic seeing as he has built a side around Balotelli.

Destro is averaging a goal every 85 minutes from play this season in Serie A. Prandelli’s comments are odd, Destro is a tireless worker. Here is a chart of passes he received against Cagliari.

Think he will give the Juve back three hell tomorrow night with the form he is in.

Bild are reporting that a deal has been agreed between Dortmund, Immobile and Juventus but they still need to agree it with Torino. I think that should be the smallest of the hurdles to overcome.

A friend of mine is reporting that Lallana to Liverpool is a done deal. £20m.

Crazy money.

Statement of intent from Fenway Sports Group.

Who is he?

A friend of TreatyStones. He mentioned it in his post, you dumb cunt.

That deserved a Well Clamped & :smiley: reply.

Given United are lining up a 27M bid for Luke Shaw, it will mean they have a back 4 containing

Phil Jones - 16.5M
Chris Smalling - 12M*
Luke Shaw - 27M

Holy shit.

*12M rumoured, fee was undisc.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 943721, member: 180”]Given United are lining up a 27M bid for Luke Shaw, it will mean they have a back 4 containing

Phil Jones - 16.5M
Chris Smalling - 12M*
Luke Shaw - 27M

Holy shit.

*12M rumoured, fee was undisc.[/QUOTE]

What did the City back 4 (and back up Joeleon Lescott) cost?

Transfer fees are only a part of a player’s cost.

Wages over a four or five year contract are another £20m to £30m for the players City have signed.

I dunno mate, look it up like I did FFS sake.

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 943744, member: 2272”]Transfer fees are only a part of a player’s cost.

Wages over a four or five year contract are another £20m to £30m for the players City have signed.[/QUOTE]
Are these the the two time Premier League winning defenders you’re referring to?

Smalling has 2 titles and Jones has one so using that point of reference they are great value.

Two vital cogs in the title challenge right?

Diego Costa will be signing for Chelsea for £32, says Sky. Great news - he’s a donkey and will be a worthy successor to Shevchenko and Torres.

As opposed to Lescott.

I didnt bring up Lescott. My point was the cost of those 3 players who would be expected to provide the spine of a Man United defence. Lescott on the other hand hasn’t played for the past 2 seasons hardly and will be shipped on or left rot in the reserves on his huge wage.

Having reviewed the conversation, I’m happy to confirm this is correct.

Man City first choice back 4

Zabaletta £6.5m
Kompany £6.7m
Demichelis £3.5m
Clichy £7m