Summer Transfer Window 2014

Joe Cole to Aston Villa. Kibman would be seething

city bid for benatia. 38m yoyos

Jack Colback moves from Sunderland to Newcastle for no fee as he was out of contract.
Is he any good?

Damien Duff has joined Melbourne on a one year deal

Fabregas to Chelsea

Fabregas to Chelsea is a done deal

:eek:

Should be a good signing, Chelsea are doing well in the market so far this season.

Luiz’s fee should cover the bulk of the Costa and Fabregas fees and they already have a ready-made replacement in Zouma coming in for him.

City are close to signing Fernando from Porto. No fee… Fuck Financial fair play and Platini with his big nutty professors gone wrong head

I really dislike Chelsea.

Wankers, that’s a great signing

Once a gunner always a gunner

@briantinnion[/USER] and [USER=1517]@carryharry will be seething

Fabregas always comes across as a bit of a wanker-marriage made in heaven so. Surprised he’s going to Chelsea-bit of a 2 fingers to the Arsenal fans.

I fucking am, mad as hell you could say.

He said Arsenal had first option on him but they chose not to take that option up.

Arsene knows

Horsebox, please learn to use commas instead of hyphens. Or else explain to me what a wanker-marriage or Chelsea-bit is?

I won’t be making any judgments on the Summer Transfer Window 2014 until 11pm on 8/31/14. To do so at this stage would be inappropriate.

I will admit I’m a little upset that Arsenal passed up on Fabregas even though he’s gone backwards since he left and an inferior side have deemed him deemed him surplus to requirements despite having an aging midfield. Unless Arsenal can get Kallstrom back again on a longer deal they could be left looking foolish.

A wanker-marriage is when a cop marries a teacher, Fran. The second one I hold my hands up to. I’ll endeavour to do better, bro.

:clap::clap::clap:

Sagna to MCFC confirmed on a 3 year deal. Arsenal show how its done, unlike Barcelona

Bacary Sagna[/URL] has agreed to join [URL=‘http://searchtopics.independent.ie/topic/Manchester_City’]Manchester City after his contract with Arsenal expires on June 30,” said an Arsenal statement.

"An integral part of Arsenal’s defence over the past seven seasons, the France international brought his time with the Gunners to a fitting close last month when he helped the team win the FA Cup in his final match.

“Everyone at Arsenal Football Club would like to thank Bacary for his fantastic contribution, and wish him all the best for the future.”