Summer Transfer Window 2014

[QUOTE=“Fran, post: 944137, member: 110”]Man City first choice back 4

Zabaletta £6.5m
Kompany £6.7m
Demichelis £3.5m
Clichy £7m[/QUOTE]
I wa hoping he’d come back with that himself but not even even he could argue that one when he went off for a google. A clamping nonetheless.

What a fucking signing Pablo Zabaletta has been :clap:

Is that the buyout clause fee Sidney @The Scouse Cafu?

Will Torres leave? Would like to see him recover form for a decent club

Zabaletta £6.5m
Kompany £6.7m
Demichelis £3.5m
Clichy £7m[/QUOTE]

Very astute business by Sparky, Kompany and Zabaletta.

Rio has got the bullet.

West Ham or the US for his next club you would think

US I reckon

Zabaletta £6.5m
Kompany £6.7m
Demichelis £3.5m
Clichy £7m[/QUOTE]

I do believe I also said to include Lescott £22m, Kolarov was also £19m,

I decided to just include the first choice back four. I don’t think it would be fair to compare the cost of 6 City players to 3 United players

I am beginning to really dislike Vincent Kompany. He was there on Sunday going on about how Man City is a proper club and are building something fantastic and how he wouldn’t be there if they weren’t.

That would be fine if City weren’t super rich and their recent success is a direct result of that. Not much sentimentality in that.

It also suggests that he could have his pick of clubs. He actually probably could as everyone seems oblivious to the fact that he is the most overrated player in the league.

Luke Shaw isn’t a United player.

And hopefully never will be for his own sake

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 944316, member: 24”]I am beginning to really dislike Vincent Kompany. He was there on Sunday going on about how Man City is a proper club and are building something fantastic and how he wouldn’t be there if they weren’t.

That would be fine if City weren’t super rich and their recent success is a direct result of that. Not much sentimentality in that.

It also suggests that he could have his pick of clubs. He actually probably could as everyone seems oblivious to the fact that he is the most overrated player in the league.[/QUOTE]

He’s the club captain, what do you expect him to say? He’s hardly going to wax lyrical about playing with a crowd of overpaid mercenaries or how lucky they were that they could win the league whilst breaching FFP rules due to becoming a plaything for a Sheikh.

Looks as though David Luis will be sold to Barcelona in order to fund the Diego Costa deal. He should suit Barca’s style and they have been crying out for a partner for Pique for some time. He is still a bombscare but his energy and pace should suit all the same.

Of course not.

But at the same time he didn’t have to go the other way completely either.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 944327, member: 24”]Of course not.

But at the same time he didn’t have to go the other way completely either.[/QUOTE]
He was pretty much the first signing of the Arab owners wasn’t he? I guess he feels some loyalty. He’s overrated certainly. I don’t think he’s a bad player but he’s nowhere near as good as is made out.

I would have said he turned out better than Liam Miller.

Huh?

Didn’t Ferguson go to a Celtic Anderlect match in the Champions League in Celtic Park once to watch Kompany?

He decided that Liam Miller was the better option to buy.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 944340, member: 24”]Didn’t Ferguson go to a Celtic Anderlect match in the Champions League in Celtic Park once to watch Kompany?

He decided that Liam Miller was the better option to buy.[/QUOTE]
Correct.

An apt comparison so.