Summer Transfer Window 2016

All on players in the same position oddly

Higuain to Juve. €94m.

Nearly all the Pogba money on that? Football is fucked.

1 Like

Mental decision by juve. They are just buying the serie a.

Well there’s the 30M for Morata as well.

Higuain is a bottler.

Agreed.

Mahrez on his way to Arsenal. €50 million being mooted as the fee. Think that is a shrewd business by Leicester. While he was excellent last season there is no guarantee he will continue to perform to such a high level. Best cash in now.

1 Like

They’ve already spent About 50 million.

Biggest club in Italy, pittance.

They have high hopes for that Demarai Gray kid.

I’d be very excited by this if I was an Arsenal fan. The potential in those attacking midfielders is mindboggling, with Ramsey back in his preferred position bombing on they could be amazing, just short the number 9 a d a reliable partner for Koscielny.

Exactly the type of player need.

I would not be in favour of that deal at that money. He was excellent last season but I think managers & opposing defences will have copped onto him by this stage. I think Arsenal have more than enough players in that position currently unless Wenger has a punter willing to pay massive money to offload Walcott.

Higuain had one of the greatest seasons ever by a player in Serie A last season but it is mental money for him.

Kolo for Celtic

95m euros for 28 year old Higuain has to be the most mental transfer yet. They will get 2 or 3 years out of him at best.

€95m is the new €30m with all the TV right money being ploughed into football these days. Sure Pogba for €100m+ is a thundering disgrace but it’s chump change for Utd.

Jesus I remember when Andy Cole went for £9m plus and then Shearer for £15m - unbelievable sums of money back then. You wouldn’t get an average centre half for that kind of money now, so you wouldn’t

Milik to napoli. Kapustka to leicester

Cheik Tiote off to the UAE.

I thought he was a cracking player in his first two seasons at Newcastle but he fell away completely. It’s hard to understand how a player could just lose it like that.