Summer Transfer Window 2016

Relatively cheap I’d have thought

Gabigo to Inter for €28m.

Joao Mario to follow from Sporting Lisbon for around €40m.

Jovetic and Brozovic to make way for them.

Slab off to Newcastle

2 Likes

Handed in a transfer request I’m surprised with that, it’s a good move for him though given his age

Jeff Hendrick on his way to Hull. £10 million fee

2 Likes

Not a great move imo, hull are a yoyo club

Premier League Football & massive wage increase. Looks good to me.

1 Like

Will play games, and hopefully stand out. Great move you’d feel, unless there was anyone else in for him.

That wasn’t my point, I was thinking he should possibly be aiming for a mid table team or therebouts

On what basis would you argue that?

Will Keane to Hull also…

Hart to Torino on loan.

Handing in a transfer request is actually a pretty honourable way to go about getting a move. It means you lose a loyalty fee that you would be entitled to. Most players just make it known they want to leave in the press these days to get around it

1 Like

Jack Wilshire up for sale.

I think he’s a good enough footballer to be playing with a mid table premiership team, I thought he was one of Ireland’s best players at the Euros.
I’m surprised Robbie Brady hasn’t secured a move yet also

If I wouldn’t trust you to sell olives I’ll hardly buy a glass ankled poisoned dwarf footballer off you.

I see that second tier side Aston Villa have bid 20 million for some Hull striker!!

If they have it they may as well spend it to get out of that league, what the fuck is 20m these days? Hernandez is a good player and proven in the championship.

Parachute payment blown

I never thought I’d hear the day that a premier league club would break their transfer record to bring in Ryan Mason