Summer Transfer Window 2016

Can Sky possibly be making money off it? It seems insane.

Don’t bring the greatest sport in the world into this shitfuck.

Bolaise gone to Everton

Benteke on way to palace. 27m cash plus add ons to take it over 30 m

1 Like

He’ll do well there.

He’ll bag twenty goals this season.

It’ll suit him bigtime imo…the way Liverpool play was never going to.

Phil Coutinho cutting through the middle was never gonna suit him. He needs a winger who’ll lash in crosses all day

theres a few at palace well capable of that, if they’d held onto Bolassie they’d have been lethal going forward, hopefully for them Zaha will finally step up.

Palace have a fuckload of pacy wingers/midfielders. Selling Bolaise when that offer came in made perfect sense.

Very true but he was the pick of them, a gamechanger when in the form.

They needed a target man, they didn’t need the amount of wingers they had. Bolaise’s head was turned, it made sense to leave him off and bolster their strike foce in one simple move.

Sure thing, I completely agree, my original point was an ideal world situation.

Benteke is not the type of lad you want to be lashing crosses in at all day. he is brilliant at winning aerial duels but his heading at goal isn’t great, he seems to have a 50p for a head when trying to finish, it could literally go anywhere. He’s best play come from his surprisingly fast acceleration when turning from back to goals.

2 Likes

:laughing:

Alan Judge looks set to join Ciaran Clark at Newcastle

That last injury at villa finished benteke. Lost that crucial little bit of pace.

Wilfried Zaha being linked with a move to Spurs. That wasn’t in Palace’s plans when they sold Bolaise I’d suspect.

1 Like

Matuidi to Juve for €25m.