Summer Transfer Window 2016

Vrsaljko is class.

Spent 3 years in Italy with Genoa and some other Serie A club I’ve never heard of I think

I thought Atletico had some sort of transfer embargo on the go?

Not sure if they paid a penny for either of those players which might get around any embargo (not sure if there is an embargo).

Sauls agent/owner is also hawking him to Man Utd and Chelsea, despite him signing a new contract with Atletico about a month ago :grinning:

Graziano Pelle off to China for €13 million

Have these cunts no ambition? What age is he?

Understandable Pelle will cash in now. He was a late developer and wouldn’t have made a great deal out of the game.

2 Likes

30 or so

+1. I looked up his stats earlier and his transformation in the last 4 years is absolutely phenomenal

Never mind his age, it’s all about the wage. He’ll be on about €147k a week, that’s a nice bunce if you can get it.

1 Like

Another late developer. Hmmm.

“not normal”

1 Like

I predicted this somewhere on here or maybe I just told my comrades @Rocko and @briantinnion in person on our France trip? I know a man who knows a man who works in Southampton FC (people I know) and my man told me this was imminent. Apparently Pelle lives a playboy lifestyle (lived in a high class London hotel, flew to Southampton in his own plane to train) and has no savings of note. It was common knowledge that he was going to cash in with a move to the Far East.

Can confirm @Bandage told me this some weeks ago. Sad to see Viky Varga leave.

1 Like

Will earn as much in a year in China than he has in his past 3 over here by all accounts. My man in Southampton has told me.

1 Like

Southampton are set to sign Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg for £12m.

Haven’t seen an awful lot of him but I have heard a lot about him as he was tipped to be the next big thing a few years back but doesn’t seem to have progressed much.

Yeah he hasn’t really progressed at all. He did well for Bayern in a CL game last year but looks a big enough price to pay for a player who hasn’t been noticeably improving.

Liverpool and Manchester United are fighting for the signature of a 19 year old Nigerian who’s supposed to be the new Messi.
His name’s Untidi…
I’ll get my coat!

4 Likes

Medhi Benatia to Juve.

€3m loan with €17m option to buy.

Callum O’Dowda has moved to Bristol City for £1m.