Summer Transfer Window 2016

Sounds like a good deal for both O’dowda and Bristol.

Jeff Hendrick being linked with a move to newly promoted Burnley

Surely he could find a better club than one that will probably go straight back down again

Big talk of Higuain to Juve possibly including Zaza, Pereyra and Rugani going in the opposite direction.

Surely rugani is worth holding onto?

the EPL is the acid test of a footballer
i agree he would do well at likes of Everton

@Bandage
as the resident expert on chineese fooyball and prostitutes can you confirm if the gooks have a limit on the amount of foreigners a team can field?
surely the chineese league is a phenomenal option for players approaching 30 who realistically wont secure another big money move?
its a brilliant move for Pelle with the cash involved, some crowd signed eran zehavi for 8 million also, he gets 12 (twelve) million over 2 years and 20k a goal, he s 29 and whilst he could probably sneak into a middle ranking bundesliga type side there is no way he could earn that cash
In a year or 2 itd be a great move for the likes of Shane Long and Benteke and these lads

3 Likes

A former Ramblers prodigy would surely eke out a decent living out there?

no you’d have to go Brunei or someplace with Joe Gamble, thats where the real cash is…
even tho with 3 kids … ud wonder what a lad like that will do when he’s >35…

Jordan Ibe from Liverpool to Bournemouth for GBP£15m. :clap: :laughing:

3 Likes

Yeah, must be a contender for the daftest transfer of the summer

are there many players “from these islands” as @Bandage would say playing outside the LOI and British leagues?
i know we had yer man Byrne at Cambuur Leawaarden but he’s now at Blackburn apparantly
I saw the other night also in the champions league the slovak champions Tencin were playing Olimpia Ljubliana and they had a fella called James Lawrence a former Arsenal youth team player playing midfield
its not something you see too often
As @Bandage also testifies , the EPL is where it is at

Great post :ronnyroar:

Any idea what Gamble would be on out there?
Played with him a few times. A nice fella, and so comfortable on the ball. He was always blackguarding your uncle .

1 Like

Kante to Chelsea. Awful signing.

kante is a busted flush after he was mugged off by Jeff Hendricks
hasnt been the same since

6 Likes

good signing for player and b’mouth

1 Like

15 million pounds in soccer is peanuts. Good signing.

Jurgen Klopp must have been firing in a load of fake bids in that Ibe auction to push the price up that high.

I’d say eBay are suspending his account as we speak.

1 Like