Summer Transfer Window 2017

Spanish wife, new kid, not a chance.

It was funny to watch him toy with them though.

Sergio Ramos-like

Man City are prepared to offer Southampton £50m for van Dijk and quadruple his wages to roughly £180,000 per week in a five year deal, which brings the total package to about £100m (€115m).

Huntelaar is on his way back to Ajax

That’ll raise the average age of the squad anyway

Neil Macginn will join Dundalk from Aberdeen

TFK exclusive, etc

:grinning:

They might save Liverpool from themselves.

They only offered him 130 grand

They only offered him 130 grand a week

He’s an outstanding defender. Best in the league.

He’s a decent defender undoubtedly, but an awful lot of ex-Southampton defenders have been badly exposed once they leave the safety of Southampton’s system, especially once they join Liverpool.

VVD will be a huge success if Liverpool get hold of him, far superior to any of the centre backs they’ve brought in recently, a potential 10 goals a season in him as well.

Liverpool are at nothing if the don’t sort their midfield out to protect their D.

He’s going to City it seems. He’s a fine defender. £50m seems a lot but that’s the way things have gone

I can see what you mean alright, with the 4 goals he has got in the 2 seasons since joining Southampton

3 Likes

He got 4 goals in the season just gone in little over half a season, mate. I said potentially for a reason but you know a little about football so I’m sur you agree with me behind the pettiness.

Good update

Things looking up for Italian football

He was dreadful for Celtic when it mattered

A fraud

1 Like

Bottled it against Inter.