Super Blues 2017

i’ve posted a link above for you… the give decent live coverage of every game

Pleased to announce that @LimerickFCie veteran @ConorMolan will join me for live coverage from @stpatsfc this Friday http://mixlr.com/limerick-soccer-live/

2 Likes

Soozled on SA wine …following events all the way from Pilanbesburg national Park in South Africa…come on the Super Blues!

3 Likes

Yeesssssssss

2-0 O’Flynn

I love Limerick.

Hon the Blues. Up yer bollix jackeens

2 Likes

Lucky at times but a big three points. Galway next is it??

Drogheda at home next Saturday and then Galway at home the following Friday night.

Win those - both very winnable - and we’re dancing.

Cracking win tonight. Get in. :ronnyroar:

2 Likes

2-0 up after 25 minutes.

In Willie we trust

Super blues making mugs of the haters. :clap:

Top 4 on the cards now, no shame in getting destroyed by Cork.

3-0 now :clap::clap:

Full-time, 3-0 (Tosi, Mulhall, Ogbene)

Limerick up to 4th place.

1 Like

A win tomorrow now to round off the weekend.

1 Like

A super performance. We pressed way higher and no bollix acting at the back. Lee J pulled the strings. It could have been ten, no question, hit the bar twice and missed another 5/6 great chances. Attitude is right and we look way better, the best ninety in over a year for me I have to say. Onwards and upwards.

1 Like

Roy Keane, John Caulfield and Ollie Horgan of Finn Harps all in Fortress Marketsfield tonight - they may or may not be interviewing for the Limerick job.

Cork again on Monday, try to regain some sort of respect.

Only five points off second now. (Five outside the relegation zone too)

Consecutive wins, two clean sheets, five goals scored, creating loads of chances - very positive. How did Drogs beat Rovers last week. We played them off the park. Could have had seven or eight.

Lynch makes the whole thing tick, beat Galway next Friday and we’re in business.

3 Likes

Lynch is class, our best player by a mile.

That decision to drop him by Russell was probably what got him sacked.