Super Blues 2017

Graham Kelly getting a smack of the ball in the head was another highlight.

1 Like

Limerick subs lost to Cork subs 3-0.

Cork had a good 7 first teamers playing.

Well McNulty, Delaney, Dooley, Buckley.

Maguire came on. Beattie & Bolger will be first-choice but are just back from injury.

Limerick had Clarke in goal. They also had a 17-year-old attacking midfielder playing centre-back for some reason.

1 Like

1up 45 mins

1 Like

Shamrock Rovers look like losing as well, poor old @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is having a really bad time. :disappointed_relieved:

FAO @dodgy_keeper @chops91 has joined the forum! :sunglasses:

1 Like

YYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

1 Like

This day keeps getting better :clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

1 Like

Big one tonight against Derry, even though we were poor in the second half against Galway on Friday I’d be hopeful we’d get something up there.

Derry have been in free fall - understandably so.

Think we will aswell as long as lee j is on the pitch. Big chance to pull clear a tiny bit from Derry aswell and try and keep tabs on bray

3 Likes

I’m over-nighting in Derry this night next week night with work. Would have loved to have popped up to Buncrana. Pity

Yeah, it’d be a novel away ground to attend.

I’ve not done an away game yet this season. Can’t do Tallaghtfornia on Friday night either as I’ve a wedding the next day. Work permitting I might venture to Sligo on Saturday week.

1 Like

Up there earlier on in the season. Poor mans jackman park if you ask me. Even though we were only there for 20 minutes :joy::joy:

Are you gone up there tonight?

Threw a few bob on us there at 11/5 which is a kiss of death. :see_no_evil:

Nope. No lift available. Twitter will have to do

1 Like

Unchanged starting 11. Think it has been the same team for four games in a row.

1 up
Shane Duggan from distance …apparently

4 Likes

ill slap the head off you if yo ever have the balls to go to Tallaght