Ogbene!!!

1 Like

If we could sneak a win here…be huge.

Penalty to Bray.

SAVED!!!°°

1 Like

Saved!!!

Unrale.

Anyone know what the odds were that a penalty would be saved in this game???

You wouldn’t get odds on that

Galway 2-1 up against Derry. Fuck.

Draw.

Shane Tracy XI 7-4 Limerick XI

Yvonne Yracy got a hat-trick, Shane got 2, Paul Allen scored 1 and Garbhan Coughlan scored an absolute screamer which was worth the entrance fee alone. Unbelievable technique.

Brendan Clarke scored for Limerick, as did Dean Clarke, Stephen Kenny and Ogbene.

Decent fun.

1 Like

Many there?

Not a huge crowd, no.

I’m not great at estimating crowds but everyone was in the stand, and there was plenty of spare seats. Few hundred maybe.

Did they stick her up front? Class player in her day

Nah she came on central midfield, although the game did lose shape a little in the last 20 mins. :joy:

Just want to see if anybody had the same experience a s me recently. I have attended all home games this season and the recent league game v Harps on Fri 1st September , I was in Dublin with my 3 year old granddaughter. We got back to limerick at 8-20 and as I said I was going to the game she asked to come with me. I approached the ticket stall and asked for a ticket , and the guy asked for €20. I was going to the open side so I queried the price and he said it was €7 for the child. I paid the €20 but was very disappointed as we had just come from the zoo , where she was free in. Is this standard price for child. I know other sports allow u16 free entry to league games.

Thought the open side was a tenner and €15 for the stand? If so, you were done even if the €7 was the correct, albeit extortionate, price for a 3-year-old.

You should have pulled him out of the booth by the scruff of his neck and opened the turnstile with his face.

Sad to say it but you were mugged off Jim.

It’s €12 for an adult to the terrace on the open side. Adult stand ticket is €15.

I think it’s a fiver in anywhere in the ground for u-16’s but not 100% on that.

The lad I go to the home games with brings his nine year old son. He - my pal - bought an adult season ticket and juvenile season ticket at the same time. €200 odd for the adult, a tenner for the child’s.

No way should a three year old child have been charged in. That’s extremely poor form. If you’d already missed the first half hour of the match even more so.

The GAA get enough flak but by and large their pricing policy is pretty good.

1 Like