Super Blues 2017

McNamee would be a class signing. I’d love an experienced, solid defender though. And a striker.

Why is Henry Cameron contracted until next season?

Can’t see us getting McNamee. Class player though.

Would sell Dozie if the money is right. €200/250K should cover it. A good chunk of next seasons costs covered right there.

@Aristotle Cameron appears to have been a calamatious signing. Has not looked like a footballer when he has played. Been out injured for two years admittedly but he has been woeful. Meant to be one of the highest earners too. Doubt he’s going to suddenly turn it on and impress.

Would take Stephen Folan back from Galway. Wouldn’t say no to Holohan or Hale either. With the new road it’s only an hour now between both cities.

Ronan Murray but he will more than likely go to one of the top 3

Amazing what contract renewal time can do…

What kind of coin would he be on?

188 euro a week, 6 cans of Bulmers and 40 major.

1 Like

:open_mouth::open_mouth:

Isn’t McNamee from Donegal? Would be some travelling done to player for Limerick, would take a lot of money to tempt him, he’s a quality player and it would hurt Derry if he left.

SQUAD UPDATE: #LimerickFC can confirm that forward players John O’Flynn and Stephen Kenny will leave the club. Joe Crowe will return to his parent club Norwich City.

So was Sean Kelly and he seems to have settled . It might be a chance to study here ? He would be a fine signing .

Heard that being mentioned alright. Looking to do PE teaching in UL apparently

A bit strange to let Kenny go considering he was starting all the time at the end of the season.

Sad to see Kenny go. Once he got into the team towards the end of the season he worked hard. Real honest player. Would have kept him personally. Will always be grateful for that winner in the Brandywell in the league cup semi that season.

John O’Flynn - has had a great career but the end is nigh. Hope he does well if he goes somewhere else next year.

Crowe - no real loss.

1 Like

lads
whats the story with the Hungarian lad Petr Berki
he showed some lovely touches against rovers the other night , a similar type of player to Tosi from only seeing them twice now this season
how did he end up in limerick?
not a hope Macnamee will go to Limerick, if he goes anywhere it’d be dundalk

Been poor since signing imo. Has never looked like scoring.

Dunno how we ended up with him but I wouldn’t have been keeping him or Cameron.

Agents hawk them around I think. I doubt anyone in LFC laid eyes on him before he signed.

I suppose if you’re going down that route, it’s an inherent risk. For every gem like Hery, you get a dud or two. An Aaron Brown or Jonathan Tiffoney.

They only sign em for a year I suppose so it’s low enough risk. Not like they can afford scouts