Super Blues 2017

Very little about Berki online which suggests he never had much of a pro career anywhere.

I’d defo be offloading him. There is a stink of George Weah’s cousin off him

What is Hery’s contractual situation ?

He is going to UL to do a degree so there is a high chance he will sign.

His contract is up now. Hopefully can hold on to him.

Only five or six of the squad are already signed up for next season.

Off the top of my head…
Brendan Clarke
Freddy Hall
Tony Whitehead
Dozie Ogbene
Henry Cameron.

To be honest he could do a decent job at a higher level . Has a fabulous positional sense .

I see Eoin Hand has a book out. Might be somewhat interesting for his limerick years and the pre-Jack Charlton era with Ireland

Lads what’s pat grace at now? Is he still alive? Where was he from originally?

My brother sent that video around this morning on the family whatsapp group. I replied with the question about where is Pat Grace today?

My 72 year old Dad simply replied “Pat Grace is dead” …he is a man of few words on his smart phone :joy: Will try find out more.

Danny Morrissey signed today.

People were saying some worrying things about getting existing players back on board, but Coleman & Morrissey would certainly be decent additions if they are bolstering the existing players.

Kenny was dismayed at being let go from chats had a few weeks previously.

Diamond Shane Tracy has tonight signed a deal for 2018. :clap::clap:

3 Likes

Hery signs for Waterford

Fair play, I took it that the testimonial meant he was calling it a day in the LOI.

Gutted to lose Hery.

Everyone else is holding on to their best players but we lose ours. Rumours abound of more high profile exits. It’s one step forward, two steps back as usual.

Massive loss.

How many teams go down next year? Is it back to one automatically and second last goes into a play-off with 2nd in the 1st division?

Losing Hery to Waterford kinda feels like they’ll already be stronger than us next year.

Fuck.

Team that comes 10th in the Premier in 2018 goes down automatically while the team that comes 9th plays off against the 2nd or 3rd in the first division as far as I know.

We’d have been relegated this year without Hery. Head and shoulders our best player. Incalculable loss.

An employee within the club - who is high up - was openly saying to people last season that irrespective of whether we stayed up or not there’d be a significant belt tightening in 2018. Gettting rid of Hery and replacing him with a cheaper youngster from Cobh would fit in with that narrative.

Next season already has an ominous feel to it.

Stand Season tickets unchanged at €210. They’ve a new system of Category A and Category B games. Category A is the matches with Cork, Dundalk, Rovers and Waterford. €18 for a stand ticket if you buy outside the ground on match day for these games! €15 if you buy online before 4pm on match day.

Category B is €15 on match day with them being €12 if you buy online.

Can’t see the casual supporter or auld lads being impressed at being asked to fork out nearly twenty quid for the bigger games. It’s going to cause massive aggro. For the sake of three fucking Euro it should have been left at €15 for Stand every game as it always has been.

The season ticket is great value to be fair.

1 Like

Interesting insights DK.

In fairness I’m not sure how any LOI club makes a profit with the attendances they get.

How many non playing staff do Limerick FC actually employ full time and permanently I wonder?

1 Like