Super Blues 2017

26 odd

1 Like

turned 26 today

1 Like

Heard the rumors. Not sure how true they are

McDonald was on the radio at the weekend towing the party line again - “close to more signings etc.” Usual guff.

We stayed up this year by taking nine points off Drogheda. Unless there is movement and sharpish on recruitment we’ll be in the mire again in 2018.

Usual shit. It will be weeks before we hear about these so called players signing. They need to get their ass in gear and tie down current players first.

Daniel Kearns has signed from Sligo.

Don’t really know much about him. Has had a few stints in the U.K., one spell with Peterborough. Was also at Dundalk for a while.

Former Ireland under 21 international.

We need Lee-J to sign.

Losing Hery was a massive blow.

How much will ogbene go for? 200k?

I would think we could get €500k from Chelsea if he went that way with ad ons. If it was Ipswich you are talking €200k at best I would think.

How much of that do you have to give to Cork then?

I would think there is no sell on as he was out of contract.

Cork got practically fuck all for Maguire, something like a measly 150k. Hope we get €250k or more with an insistence of a sell on clause too.

But don’t you have to give them a % as he came through their youth system and is u23?

Owen Cowzer says Limerick are set to sign Maxi Kuougun from UCD.

Dean Clarke on his way to St Pats apparently.

Pats also signed Thomas Byrne from Drogheda, he looked like a player with potential last year from what I saw of him.

Er, that happened four or five days ago mate

Ah…

@chops91 Lee J going back to Sligo? Is this true?

Rumors the last few weeks about it. Not sure how true it is. Think he met with them alright.

Have we 11 to tog chops?