Super Blues 2017

Is Kougan signing? If so he would be a good addition.

They’ve a sale on the club page now with all Hummel stock being flogged at 50% off.

They seem to have included the playing squad in that deal too, as well as all the merchandise. Picked up a nice all weather jacket off them for just over €20 quid anyway.

Meant to be announcing a new kit supplier to replace Hummel shortly.

Why would anybody buy last years kit when they’re changing manufacturer, its hardly an iconic strip like the one they wore when they won the first division by beating everyone’s asses (same kit? )

Why wouldn’t you (unless you’re 12 and afraid you’ll be slagged in the playground)?

1 Like

Strange enough to be buying the kit really but am out of date one to save a few quid???

He bought a rain jacket, not a jersey

Well if it was nicer?

I know a few people who were looking to buy Limerick jerseys in 2007 but didn’t want to get the horrible shiny green one, and looked to get the nice Moran’s Hotel one instead.

I’m only ballhoppin mate, he can buy whatever he wants but it’s no surprise that the out of date merchandise is cheaper,

Nicer?? It’s a Limerick FC thing, it’s not a fashion statement surely??

If you’re wearing it to a match, does it matter what year it’s from?

No, it doesn’t matter at all.

Not a member on foot.ie but I used to pop on there during the winter months for transfer news. Noticed the Limerick forum has been gone for the past couple of days alright.

Fucking eejits, they’re not going to win anymore friends by doing that kinda thing.

Won’t be long before @Rocko receives one too, I suppose.

That Cunneen lad posts some amount of scutter on twitter. He’s useful for Limerick FC info but posts a lot of inane stuff the rest of the time.

A bit like MBB without being a cunt.

1 Like

Ya under 19s squad :joy::joy:

Limerick FC announce a very dodgy looking new sposor in betsat.com a Turkish betting company.

I was actually told about very dodgy betting patterns in Turkey during the year on limerick fc games. This has just reminded me of it.

New four deal with Umbro announced also. Away kit looks nice. Umbro gear is generally decent enough. Home kit released in January. Just need a team now.

As a socially conscious club the Turkish betting sponsors logo won’t appear on the kids replica kits. :clap::clap::clap:

An unknown foreign gambling firm investing in a football club, nothing to see here…

I heard a few rumours regarding suspicious Betting patterns on Corners markets in Limerick Games when they were in the First Division

The away kit looks very nice to be fair. Nice greens.