Super Blues 2018 - Official Thread

Time to start a new thread for the upcoming relegation battle.

The 2018 fixture list hits home the difficultly a 10 team league will pose for the mighty Super Blues.

Has Lee Jay resigned? The fact that he still hasn’t is worrying. The fact we have barely 11 pro’s signed is even more worrying.

Prediction: 4th in the league (or bottom by 6 points…most likely :cry:)

Surely you have to be in a better state than Bray currently are?

Perhaps Bray are the only other team that look as weak as us at present.

How are Derry looking for 2018 I wonder?

He is obviously bringing in a few from the UK. They could either be shit or brilliant. We will know after 6 games where we are

Henry Cameron to turn into a superstar and bag 30 league goals…

Squad has been gutted since the start of last season.

1 Like

Forgot he was there. Relegation fears are over so :joy::joy:. Waster of space all he is. Ya squad is going to look so different. Suppose we just have to wait and see how it pans out

At least we have two keepers signed up for those 5-a-sides in training…

Only hope is that Bray completely collapse, basically turn into a junior side and we finish 9th before winning the play off to stay up.

Criminal letting all of Paul O’Conor, Dean Clarke, Hery, Shaun Kelly and others go. Heart ripped out of the squad. Had the bones of a decent, competitive squad and he pulled it asunder.

A season of watching Barry Cotter at right full. FML.

Will still be in The Showgrounds on Feb 17th mind you. The Tuam bypass should take a nice bit off the journey thank God. That road is a game changer.

Chaps. I may be switching my allegiances a season if I end up going to Oriel Park regularly.

Will be making an official announcement after six games of the season

Inspirational centre back Jordi Balk leaves the bright lights of Inchicore, to return to the Netherlands.
A key player in the Super Saints avoiding relegation.
Safe journey Jordi.

Went to Galway the other day. Some job that motorway is :ok_hand::ok_hand: now that the fixtures are out I’m actually looking forward to losing 90% of games next year. Cotter might actually be alright next year. Depending on the players McDonald brings in his preferred formation is 3 at the back which means cotter will be a wing back. We really need a busy January though. Ya letting so many go was criminal. Shaun was our most consistent player for years. O Conor and Clarke were versatile and Hery had a very good end to the season. He was crap for most of it though so it will be interesting to see how he gets on at Waterford

Oriel park is a shithole

2 Likes

Ooooft!

Tommy Robson signed for Falkirk. Didn’t get any chances at Sunderland after leaving Limerick.

Top three beckons once the manager comes back with his minibus laden with talent.

http://www.limerickfc.ie/neil-mcdonald-leaves-limerick-fc-for-uk-opportunity

This has been a typically shambolic Limerick off-season.

He comes in, guts the team and fucks off :neutral_face:
How much would Brian Kerr cost I wonder.

Apparently 13 players are signed for the new season. 3 of them are goalkeepers and the rest are mainly under 19s…

Some fucking joke.