Super Blues 2018 - Official Thread

Full time 8-0.

We managed to keep it below ten.

Playing a weakened team was strange. That’s an absolute disaster for the confidence of the team.

1 Like

It’ll take a nice bit off the gate for Saturday night, too.

There’s zero squad depth there. Saw it tonight - if we’re missing a few there’s nothing on the bench.

Those two dropped points v Bohs feel even worse now.

Chapter 1
@chops91do you read me,
@chops91 do you read me, over,
@chops91come in please,

God dam it @chops91 I don’t know if you can hear me, but if you can, you need the get the fuck out of there,
Chapter 2
@chops91 do not go outside if you go outside you’ll freeze to death, I am going to come to get you, you hear me I am coming for you. Stay inside burn whatever you can, you need to stay warm.
Chapter 3
We left it too late

7 Likes

I survived the cold. I don’t even think it is worth my time writing a match report. Absolutely no positives from that shit

4 Likes

Chops lad, in all seriousness - fair fucking play travelling up to that on a Tuesday night to endure a no show, humiliating performance in the freezing cold before facing into a three hour trip home.

2 Likes

Ah shur look has to be done. I don’t care about any score line. Just happy I have a team there to support. Bad night tonight but we will recover. Onto rovers on Saturday. Anyone up for a Monday night in Derry?? :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Long season ahead I fear

This lad any use?

Cc @chops91

He is a very good player. I think he will be a huge addition to the squad. It is full backs where the big problem is. No idea why they have not gotten a few lads in on loan.

Big one tonight against fellow relegation strugglers Bray.

Grab a win and it would be seven points out of 12, putting six points between the sides already…

Sounds dire enough tonight …

http://mixlr.com/limerick-soccer-live/

948 at the Markets Field

Yeeeeesssssss

Dan Morrissey 1-0, 81 mins gone.

3 Likes

Full time - Limerick FC 1-0 Bray Wanderers.

Away to Derry Monday — Derry are in awful form.

Take a point happily.

First game back at the new brandywell I believe. There’ll be a big crowd and a backlash from the team you’d think