Super Blues 2018 - Official Thread

Sporting Limerick me hole.

1 Like

I’m a hurling man.

You are tbf. There is another few hundred like you in limerick

That’s all we need shure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yioa25RsfM0

On the way back from Dundalk. 4 0 loss but the score line didn’t reflect the game. Obviously the usual going to oriel of Dundalk having all the ball and creating chances happened. That was the story of the first half. Had one chance of note from a broader header that was cleared off the line. Literally the next phase of play Dundalk opened the scoring but at halftime a few of us though we seen enough to sneak a draw. Started off the second half well and we were well in the game until the hour mark when Duggan stupidly gave away a peon. They scored that and it was curtains from there. Clifford and maguire going off early hurt us. Clifford is the man in the middle to get us going forward and maguire has been linking up well with o Sullivan recently. Massive game next week before the break home to rovers

1 Like

Also all players have been paid fully up to date with wages and the players are hoping this all blows over and we can concentrate on the football

4 Likes

Looking well kid. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Haha. None of them me. Myself and the blue army were down in front

Massive game tonight. Hopefully we can get a positive result going into the break. Going to be tough again with the amount of injuries. Hoping for a decent enough crowd which is doubtful because Spain and Portugal are on at the same time. Stay in the game long enough and we can nick something. Be nice to ruin graham Burke’s last rovers game too

2 Likes

A relegation 6 pointer .

1 Like

How is this going guys

Not great at all . Your boys a bit too good . Ye will be safe .

This Henry Cameron imposter, I just don’t get it.

Never really got going tonight; couple of decent set-piece deliveries but really, it was one of the poorer performances.

Rovers weren’t spectacular but were always comfortable once they got the first. An absolutely horrific goal to concede. Had about 4 or 5 chances to clear, Rovers seemed almost not to want to score but eventually Coustrain tucked it in.

Burke smashed a shot past Clarke early in the second half. Maybe Clarke could have done better, shot was straight down the middle but there was plenty of power tbf.

Think it was Coustrain who had a free late on, absolutely brilliant strike from distance… was still rising when it cannoned off the post, Clarke beaten. Would have been a class goal, but not to be.

Did bolger play?

Yeah, he was alright.

Wasn’t overly impressed with Finn though, made the wrong decision in possession a few times.

Armageddon has begun.

Brendan Clarke, Darren Dennehy, Conor Clifford, Daniel Kearns and Mark O’Sullivan all rumoured to be leaving as part of the cost cutting measures.

The party is over, back to the first division.

Cameron gone too I think. As per Andrew Cunneens twitter