Super Blues 2018 - Official Thread

Players apparently told tonight in the dressing room after the game there is no more money to pay them for the rest of the season. It’s over.

1 Like

:smile:

Visa issues means he can’t tap the credit card anymore?

Pat is a hero but he was advised abysmally. A huge amount of money squandered.

The club might well fold now. Sad.

What would it cost to run a week you think?

I wouldn’t be suprised to see a few suspect corner counts in the next few Limerick games. If there aren’t more that is

1 Like

What’s this cuneen guys problem? From what I can see your man Sullivan would have been better off throwing his money into the air than sinking It into limerick fc. He seems to have be constantly having cuts at him. You’d feel sorry for pat. Absolutely no glory in bank rolling a league of Ireland club.

1 Like

totally agree. What is it with ‘benefactors’ in the LOi? Surely it’s a vanity project. It’s a circular cycle every couple of years Bohs Shels Pats Rovers Bray EMFA Cork Dundalk even before the recent investment even?. Is there any LOI club that has been self sufficient over the last 30 off years?

Ive very little interest I just notice cuneen seems to be having pops at pat o Sullivan the whole time.

1 Like

I’d love to know the overheads. The players get fuck all like

1 Like

Agreed he’s done his best and more than that but surely he was burning cash for nothing?

He was and worse getting fuck all thanks for it .

3 Likes

That’s a disaster. You’d have to feel for Pat O’Sullivan but I don’t know he stuck it out for so long. He’s lost his business and football club in the space of a couple of weeks. He has made some terrible decisions and you’d wonder if there was someone else pulling the strings/advising him.

Hard to know where Limerick soccer goes from here. There probably isn’t the interest to form one of those Supporters Trusts to run it and I can’t see another businessman investing.

Limerick are poor to support full stop. They save their money to go to Thomond Park and will follow the hurlers if they get to a final. Its just not a sporting town

You’re in fine sneery form this morning…

1 Like

You’re not far off to be fair.

Exhibit A…

Cutting a bit close to the bone?