Super Blues 2018 - Official Thread

Is it a kinda camp that clubs can come and pick players from?

They’d rather stay out of contract than come to Limerick :confused:

yeah run by the PFAI i think

Apparently Trevor Croly will be the new Limerick F.C. manager

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PiBmIIrxG0

Pat O Sullivan looking to sell his majority share.

You’d nearly have to pay someone to take that off you. Come on down JP

You’d feel for him.
He comes across as a very genuine guy doing his best for Limerick.

2 Likes

Tommy Barrett confirmed as the new gaffer.

This is not going to end well.

1 Like

My old school boy team mate… He must be doing it for free?

Galway United confirm this Saturday’s pre-season friendly will take place in UL, as opposed to the Markets Field. Kick-off is 6.30pm.

Completely out of his depth?

It would be a difficult job for an experienced League of Ireland manager, never mind a rookie. The club don’t have a pot to piss in and just have gone with the cheap internal option.

I wish him well but he’s on a hiding to nothing taking this job. Relegation looks an almost certainty.

1 Like

Was just thinking there, Tommy came up with myself and Bobby Ryan - what a trio - I went on to grace the lower leagues of Limerick junior soccer - Tommy played for and managed Limerick while Bobby went ‘pro’ for a couple of years with Shels and Dunfermline and played with Pats/Galway/Limerick … What a nursery Glennagross in Moyross was…

1 Like

Stuart Taylor might be leaving Rangers a week after joining to join Stoke’s coaching staff.

Did you come up with Ray Mc too pal?

Raymondo! he was a year or so ahead … but we played ‘street’ ball all the time. I knew him well until I moved at 14… He was doing a line with a one from Westbury for years that I know also …

You must have been woefully jealous of him. More skillful AND better looking than you.

2 Likes

He’s a gas cunt does a wonderful rendition of “Creep” every Sunday night without fail!

Tommy is sound - we were in Dell at the same time for a year also … I see his wife won some writers prize recently and is spending time in residence up in Abbey Theatre. You can’t keep Moyross down!

He’s a looper.

1 Like