Super Blues 2018 - Official Thread

Throw up the facebook video Limerick did chatting to him there mate.

It’s like a hostage video. All it was short was “they are treating me very well”.

yes that is correct
id update that to all of the transfer fee tho

Lee Jay off to Merica?

Killian Cantwell signed today - a lot of senior experience for a young lad.

Goalkeeping coach and club stalwart Eddie Hickey has departed the club. “Not by choice” in Eddie’s own words on Twitter.

Sligo away on Saturday night to kick things off, at the same time as the hurlers face the Dubs.

1 Like

One of the most genuine people in the club. You should be holding onto the likes of Eddie not getting rid of him. Absolute joke

1 Like

Would Eddie have been a full time employee of the club?

Heard second hand info today that two members of the first team squad have handed in transfer requests… hope to God this isn’t true…

13/8 favourites to go down. Lose the first two or three games & that price will plummet. Hope we’ve enough to get 9th and take our chances in a play off.

Safe travels to those going to The Showgrounds.

2 Likes

I think we are in a better position than Bray. A few other teams have points to prove also. Not many players have two year contacts unless they just signed so I would say it is bollix.

Ya I think all the coaching staff bar tommy are

Heard that myself. Last thing we need to hear on the eve of the game. Looking forward to the game. I’ll take a draw. But look this time of the year is all about being optimistic so we are going to win the league :joy::joy:

1 Like

Just in the ground. Come on you superblues

1 Like

Halftime in the showgrounds. Game of few chances. Danny kearns has a shot blocked from 10 yards out and their winger Roy should have scored from 12 yards out but dragged it wide. Billy dennehy denied what looked like a stonewall peno from where we are. Besides that not much happening. Both teams aren’t great. I just fear when cretaro comes on and destroys Shane Tracy. Looking like a draw at the moment though

2 Likes

Limerick one up. By God.

1 Like

Get in Darren dennehy you beauty

Yurt

We are staying up, we are staying up

4 Likes