Super Blues - Official Thread 2016

Freddy and Shane Tracy have signed 2 year contracts tonight.

#wearegoingup

2 Likes

Read that… Unreal.

Wille John Boland added to academy set up…we will be in the champions league by 5 years.

1 Like

@ChocolateMice

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057521075

The mod closed the new limerick fc thread on Boards because:

That’s not really fair now, Joyspring called the fact that he wanted to start the new thread and he has started the last few so I think it’s only fair that they are given the opportunity to start it, if they don’t want to then they can PM me and I’ll reopen this 1.

1 Like

I’m banned from that page, bro. Fuck em.

Is this an adult closing a topic because the poster mentioned didn’t get to start the topic and he’ll be upset?

1 Like

So it appears.

You were right to ban him off here

Wonderful news.

Captain Marvel Duggy has committed his future to the club for next season. Telling John Caulfield and St Pats to fuck off in the process.

His midfield partner Paul O’Conor has also put pen to paper to stay next season.

Team signed up for next season at the moment…

Hall

Kelly, Paudie O’Connor, Williams, Tracy

???, Duggy, Paul O’Conor, ???

???

???

We are going up!!

1 Like

Great news. I was saying to @ChocolateMice the other evening on the way into the Ireland match that Duggy was very important to get signed up. Rather than signing journey men from Dublin or unknown quantities like Kanyuka, we should be trying to sign up all Limerick born lads playing in the LOI (assuming they bring something to the squad obviously). It should help with maintaining decent crowds next year and would bring a more positive feeling towards the club locally.

1 Like

How has Gary Shanahan been going for Galway (I think)?

Not sure. He maybe out of contract?

There is Lee J Lynch who will hopefully sign back. Jason Hughes left Limerick to go to Sligo but surely he’d be grand for the first division.

Whatever happened to Denis Behan? I assume he has finished up completely now or is playing locally somewhere?

Not sure what he’s at. Went between Cork and Limerick a few times. He’d be 31/32 now.

Behan has a business below in Cork now, sports shop or something. Finished playing as far as I know. He was never the same after I marked him out of it in a few Desmond League u-12 and U-14 cup finals back in the day. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Brilliant news about Duggan. Pats apparently offered him great money but he has stayed loyal. Fully confident we will go straight back up now. Of the remaining lads hopefully they’ll sign on for another year, Clarke and faherty would make hay in division one.

1 Like

Really surprised about some of those- Duggy has no business playing in the first division, fair play to him. I didn’t think O’Conor would stick around. Thank fuck Hall stayed on too.

With that quality of player, we should be walking the first division- although a goalscorer is still needed.

Have they got rid of that Kanyuka joker?

He is buried in the hills of Donegal.

Faherty gone back to Galway. :frowning:

Turner gone back to Cork. :frowning:

Signed some lad from UCD though.

Can’t wait to see these cunts getting smashed at Tolka Park, we owe these Muldoon bastards one.

1 Like

Think we’ll miss Faherty the most out of the two, just for his energy and non stop running. He surely would be worth at least 15 goals a season in First Division, so will prove difficult to replace.

Lee J Lynch signed today apparently.

2 Likes