Super Blues RIP (For at least 2020 anyway)

Easy for a top footballer to blaze it over, nothing untoward here I’d say, just a dumbass footballer trying to look good by disrespecting his teammates, manager and the opposition, is there a more beautiful sight in football than somebody fucking up the panenka?

What’s disrespectful about it?

They’ll do well to make the end of the season at this rate

Try doing one on Gordon Stewart and you’ll learn about respect

3 Likes

Gordon was the best ever

En route to the Markets Field. We somehow have named 5 subs but I have the boots just in case.

Limerick take the lead!

Tiny crowd going by the photo on Facebook.

About 10 people over on the far side as teams come out

Saw a video on Twitter there. Looks very bad. Couldn’t make it myself.

1-1 now anyway

Red Hanlon makes it 2-1

There was an absolute nutter of a young fella in goal in the half-time game. Two-footed other kids, jersey to his knees, ridiculous screaming celebrations when they scored. Some passion.

Devitt makes it 3-1, did very well.

1 Like

Limerick won 3-1

Tommy Barrett should be managing in the EPL after that. He’s a fucking miracle man

How he managed to stop them throwing the game and betting on the opposition is top, top management.

At this stage he isn’t far off picking up eleven lads at the cross and he’s still getting a tune out of them

Limerick were decent enough today, I don’t know where yer man Devitt came from but he’s handy and got a very nice goal. Red Hanlon is playing with a lot of confidence and ran the show. His goal was beautiful, a lovely deft touch to re-direct an unreeeeal cross from Shaun Kelly.

Longford were awful to be honest, Limerick were comfortably the better team.

Any lad driving a tractor and bailer by the markets field could be hauled in to tog out

1 Like

What specifically makes them amateur