Super Blues RIP (For at least 2020 anyway)

Having other jobs I suppose and getting paid fuck all to play

A buddy of mine would be friendly with one of the players on the 19s team. The player in question gets 50 euro for each game he plays for the senior team…

What’s that in ching nowadays ?

I would say ten spice bags.

And how much from Asian betting syndicates?

If I knew the answer to that I’d be looking for some of the info myself also :wink:

I know a few of the younger players and they are all on contracts for very small money. This takes away their amateur status. Granted they dont get paid half the time but still…

You are over thinking this mate

Probably

I think the 7/1 available on Limerick to beat Bray is worth a small bet.

Bray have lost 4 of their last 5.

Limerick have picked up 8 points from a possible 15 in their last 5 games which is decent considering all thats being going on in the background. They were as good as Shelbourne on the night and the only goal came after a horrific mistake from the keeper. Limerick also missed a penalty to take the lead.

Limerick beat Longford last weekend and from what I heard they walked all over the cunts.

Limerick 7/1 is too big with Bet365

I’ll be taking Limerick DNB @ 7/2 also with 365.

Can you check the pricing and make sure it hasn’t moved due to a wall of money backing Bray first

Bet365 have gone from 4/6 to 1/2 on Bray.

Although I’ sure it wouldn’t take a lot of money to move the odds on a first division league of ireland game if you were staking a decent bet on a Tuesday evening for a game which takes place on Friday.

Bit of an odds movement is Asia alright.

Limits wouldn’t be great over there though this far away from kick off.

Surely the Limerick lads will take some of the 7/1 on offer also

So Limerick are fully amateur now.

Didn’t think the likes of Shane Tracey, Robbie Williams and Shaun Kelly weren’t getting a penny?

I think it means they are just getting very little and have full time jobs

1 Like

Is gambling a full time job?

1 Like

Ask @Copper_pipe

1 Like

One bookie I have an account with will lay you 279 euro at just under 5/1 :sweat_smile:

Anything more than 279 gets referred to trader.

Value in the 7/1 anyway :eyes: