Super Blues RIP (For at least 2020 anyway)

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Are west limerick traveller gangs nicknamed Asians now?

I find it very difficult to believe anyone is getting anything worthwhile money wise on to Irish soccer games in this country

Fuck that phone away quick

I was checking something on my Asian broker account earlier this evening and I saw that I could get 1500 euro on even money shot in a Leinster Senior League game that was inplay. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/chairman-limerick-soccer-club-claims-19509903.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Allegedly

So the story with the match fixing is limerick fc train out of hogan park across the road which is belong to hill Celtic, few of the players were in cahoots with Sligo rovers players and they all put on big bets of €2000/€3000 a piece for Sligo to beat limerick 6-2 at odds of around 20/1. Limerick went up 2-0 and in the second half got two players sent off gave away two penalties one of which was in the last couple of minutes at 5-2 down. Bookies contacted FAI who contacted the guards who took the phones off the players who showed for training last night. Limerick fc were fucked anyway but they definitely won’t have a team next year.

Did the bookies pay out?

I’d be surprised if they were getting anything like four figures on in total, let alone apiece

Yeah, seems very far fetched… If youre gonna match fix , 6-2 is hardly the result youd arrange

I wouldn’t be trusting anything that lad tweets

That’s a bolox

Where would an LOI player get two grand?

You fucking aul rascal

Sligo -2 was the fix. Was well backed just before kick off and it was also backed in play once the minute Limerick went up 2-0.

These would have been all 3 figure bets.

To answer @anon61878697 ‘s question, Powers haven’t paid out on this game.

Would the odds on 6-2 be a lot higher than 20s as well?

About 100/1 or so

You know who’s fault all this is?