Super Blues RIP (For at least 2020 anyway)

A lot of generalities in that and not really any specifics about what is/should be happening.

1 Like

Cutting out the match fixing would be a start I guess.

3 Likes

To be fair it’s not massively in his control either, he can’t force someone to buy the club. They can strip them of their licence but then it could get messy and Pat O’Sullivan would have no problem suing them if he thought it might buy him some time

1 Like

We’re top of the league if it’s upside down.

What’s the point of that like? Probably cost them €50 of prize money

They should be scouting the Desmond league for players . The LDL is utter dross

Lucky that the match fixing proceeds will not be affected

At least it doesn’t affect the 2020 season. If there is one.

To be fair, they’ve been doing that. The O’Connor brothers, McSweeney, Brouder all had their origins in the Desmond League.

Which of those lads came from kilcornan?

O’Connor played with Kilcornan, but hes from Ballybrown. Kilcornan were on a large scale poaching campaign the past 7 or 8 years.

What have they got to offer lads, besides the gokarts ? Have they a good setup?

Cold hard cash

Jaysus. I knew a few lads that played with them that were shtone useless. Are they premier even?

They joined with Adare and formed AK United. Which has since collapsed.
They put in a big effort with the underage and have a nice but small community astro turf. The rest of their facilities were pretty shit. They might have had some sway on Kennedy Cup panels at the time and were accused of promising lads places on the panel if they moved to them.

I think they saw the folly of their plans as any half decent player they produced headed off into Limerick to play.

1 Like

They finally went premier this year. A very average side.

1 Like

They would have done a lot of poaching underage as has been said. A lot of good players from the surrounding parishes went playing for them and they would have had a bit of success.

Where did it all go wrong lads?

1 Like

Be disappointing not to have LOI soccer in the Markets Field/Jackman next season. I used enjoy the trips to the Markets Field on a Friday night followed by a cod and chips from Donkeys after. You could say it was a tradition of mine.

5 Likes

In fairness any young fella in Kildimo would love to have a home dressing room rather than the rock