Super Blues RIP (For at least 2020 anyway)

They dont need to sell out 26k seats every week to make it sustainable pal. Thats the first clue

They need to perform in the European Cup bud. Sustainability shouldnā€™t be married to performance. One missed European cup term and the whole thing goes bye-bye

https://jamescollins.ie/f/we-must-save-limerick-fc

Shane Ross reading that

Completely different point to your original one.

My original point is that they canā€™t fill thomond park for league games. You havenā€™t stated otherwise.

Iā€™m hearing Cathy Halloran is sniffing around and will have a piece for the 6.01 news ā€¦ Iā€™m hearing Doc might be interviewed ā€¦ anyone that ever bought Vinyl in Limerick or remembers the Blackspot will know who I mean.

I havent. Because they dont.

You tied that point to the sustainability. You can scroll back up to see it

Let me know if there is a segment

there was.

1 Like

Docā€™s a legend. You could get more than a record off him too back in the day

Makes a great salsa too.

1 Like

Shane Ross to the recuse of Association Football once again.

Putting together an ā€œin-termā€œ committee will be a positive step.

1 Like

Why wait for the examinership to be finished before contacting them :man_shrugging: I mean I know why, but why mention it then

Presumably they wonā€™t meet up till after the Christmas holidays otherwise itā€™d be very short lived

1 Like

ā€œif this happened in Dublin it would be sorted in jig timeā€

@anon61878697 did you have a hand in writing this?

This is serious bizness

1 Like

What is the fucking point of ā€œraisingā€ it in the Seanad ffs. Thereā€™ll probably be 10 other senators there at the time, none of whom will give a fuck or could do anything about it even if they did.