Super Blues RIP (For at least 2020 anyway)

Why are limerick blue? Surely green make more sense?

Why are Cork green? Surely red make more sense?

3 Likes

Theyā€™re going out of business. Badum tsch

5 Likes

Ya a soccer club having a different colour jersey to the gaa team is bizarre alright :joy:

1 Like

They wear the Limerick GGA away jerseys so as not to fully taint the GGA brand.

Thereā€™s a load of politicians around the town jumping on this cause now. Frankie was a handy player himself but more of a rubby man.

Used to have a pretty snazzy away green one for a while.

1 Like

The Super Blues would look a bit silly in green wouldnā€™t they?

Can he be relied upon to properly run a LOI football club?

No.

Iā€™d rather Limerick go to ground for a few years over another gobshite with an ego to take over and who also canā€™t run a realistic budget to save his life

Didnt he lose the Livery collar of the Mayors office a few years back?

Yeah donā€™t think they ever found it.

Frankie was in Mary I in my time. An intense man. Played underage rugby for Ireland as far as I know, possibly up to u20

I donā€™t know . If senior soccer goes hard see it come back tbh .

Hard to get back if gone for a few years ,look at us went from the best attended loi team for 5/6 years on the trot to 1500/2000 now

You will always have your hardcore support. Corkā€™s hardcore is actually quite large (1,500 - 2,000 Iā€™d guess).

Like most sports, their averages increased in recent years as they were challenging for trophies.

1 Like

Yeah around that,just got our season tickets posted out today,so in for another year of heaven and Earth

Man city footix disapproves of LOI clubs that struggle yet has no issue with the murderous owners of man city

2 Likes