Super Blues RIP (For at least 2020 anyway)

The CCTV footage from the ten (10) Paddy Power shops has already been sent to the Gardai.

I dont need to tell them anything.

Have you tried the that money was just resting in my paddy power account line?

The money wasn’t resting in my account :wink:

They’d have to be up early in the morning to catch you

Oh they would yeah.

According to the Independant:

Fraud squad detectives today carried out three searches and seized €20,000 in cash in an operation targeting a League of Ireland footballer.

They’d want to be some dopes to have left any incriminating evidence on the phones at this stage.

1 Like

Former Pike Manager fairly goes in with both feet here, on his old club :sweat_smile:.

Although they had won the Munster Junior the year before, they had already lost 4 or 5 games that season and when I came in some of the players were rubbish to be honest with you and their attitude was rubbish. We brought in a few different systems and brought a few young lads through that minor team.

Shiel laments what he perceived as a lack of character among certain players during the final as goalkeeper Gary Neville, who was not a designated penalty taker at this point, took a penalty and missed as Michaels won the trophy.

If your goalkeeper is kicking the ball wide in one of the finals in your own backyard and players who have huge experience wont go up to take the penalty kick, I am not sure you can think much else.

That really upset me and I dont think I ever recovered from that over the summer. What happened at the beginning of the summer told me that I was right in what I thought on that night and what I thought since.

Treaty United

Feck off?

That serious? No Limerick in the title?

Was “Edge City” available I wonder?

Jesus that is a brutal name. Sporting Limerick could have been used by agreement?

1 Like

Maybe so.

Pat had “Limerick United Ltd” registered 10 years ago :see_no_evil:

Do all soccer clubs have to be called something United?

They don’t mate

Limerick Celtic
Limerick Athletic
Limerick Wanderers
Limerick Hibernians

Limerick,travellers🤗, sorry I couldn’t resist, waiting for the backlash

1 Like

:eek:

Ye cud go with a Colorado Rapids inspired Cork Rapeoids

1 Like

What happens in Vegas,